drieber
drieber - Fallen Angels - Review
Fallen Angels - Review
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 73
View Profile
Posted: 2011-03-10 19:33:29

So visited these ladies : www.esa.co.za/members/displayAdvertiser.php

I've been with Michelle before but heard from an e-mail punter mate that she's a bit better now. Called her up and organised a double with her and Sasha (I think it is), she sounded willing to not rush etc. (Michelle) so I thought hey, I feel for a double ... why not?

Got there and let me say, they both have great tits and look good together.

Was getting owo while Michelle sat on my face... nice and clean like I remember.

I was having a great time when Sasha hopped on and started riding me... still, having a great time licking Michelle's tits while Sasha rode me like a cowgirl yeeehaah!!

Then... stuff started getting fucked up, Michelle asked me if I wanna fuck her, so slapped on a new rubber and let me say this, she's got a wonderful pu##y!!! ... but as I started enjoying shagging her and Sasha rubbing my balls, the old Michelle came out 'come on baby cum inside me!' ... then I knew, oh fuck she wants me to cum now!!!

I told her I was enjoying the double but she started getting shitty (not totally.. still attempted to be friendly) but ye I just decided to cum because fuck man she was starting to tell me over and over to cum, even Sasha started telling me that!! So, blew my load and that was that.

I checked my phone when I was leaving... I called her from the gate less than 20 minutes ago which means I was there for like 15 minutes max.

I've had plenty of doubles with girls who don't rush (Phoneix, Jody, Jade etc.) and they were really awesome.

This one... well was just too short for my liking. I work around Sandton so I would have visited this pair on a regular basis if they weren't in such a hurry!!

Sasha is definitely the star of the show though, so might be worth booking her alone. But yep, I can confirm that Michelle is still overboard with hurrying you, waste of money in my opinion. Will look elsewhere for a double in future.
soxrevenge
soxrevenge - Re: Fallen Angels - Review
Re: Fallen Angels - Review
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 31
View Profile
Posted: 2011-03-10 19:44:06

Its unbelievable how time, and time again, these girls fuck the punters over.
Is it not time to change business girls.
Try gardening or something !
Kwassiemojo
Kwassiemojo - Re: Fallen Angels - Review
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 148
View Profile
Posted: 2011-03-15 10:48:31

@drieber,

Thanks mate, i was so wanting to try out this dbl when they visit durbs but once again your review has put me off. It's a pity coz Michelle really does appeal to me and i would love an HOUR with her. My bad luck unfortuanatly is when a girl starts talking to me like that i usually obey!!! Now if she had a "come thrice" policy i would consider, lol
arcangel
arcangel - Re: Fallen Angels - Review
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 64
View Profile
Posted: 2011-03-15 19:51:42

dude, look in the mirror, can you honestly blame them!
drieber
drieber - Re: Fallen Angels - Review
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 74
View Profile
Posted: 2011-03-17 12:52:20

arcangel, I'm not sure who that was directed at, but its very stupid of you to comment about anyones looks whereas you've never seen them in person :)

I've had mindblowing sessions with babes far better looking than this duo... Michelle's kuk attitude is just unfortunately contagious it seems!
EZZRA
EZZRA - Re: Fallen Angels - Review
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 632
View Profile
Posted: 2011-03-17 13:01:12

Hey Driebs, just out of curiosity, how much did this set you back?
drieber
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 76
View Profile
Posted: 2011-03-17 13:07:28

Hi Ezzra, let's just say that a double with these girls will cost you what one trip to Fallon would.

Rather go see Fallon for that amount though, usually two is better than one.. But in this case, one is far better than these two!
EZZRA
EZZRA - Re: Fallen Angels - Review
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 633
View Profile
Posted: 2011-03-17 13:08:21

thanks buddy
drieber
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 77
View Profile
Posted: 2011-03-17 13:25:40

No probs mate
Mikeman
Mikeman - Re: Fallen Angels - Review
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 54
View Profile
Posted: 2011-03-17 15:49:52

@drieber

You seen what certain lady mentioned charges in the ads on sexycape? How does this setup work? See a lot of the other HF girls on there as well. Is it also a agency with central venue for the girls to work from?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.