Navigation
ladysguy
ladysguy - chane bedfordview
chane bedfordview
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 147
View Profile
Posted: 2011-02-23 10:31:26

was there yesterday omg.once again if ever u want a good gfe then go visit this lady guys i promise u will leave there a very happy men......she loves a good muf dive and ask her to do the cucumber thing flipin awsome......
cameltoelover
cameltoelover - Re: chane bedfordview
Re: chane bedfordview
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 65
View Profile
Posted: 2011-02-23 12:53:11

Lguy, I know exactly what you're talking about. This mature women loves her profession. 'cucumber thing'?
fanies
fanies - Re: chane bedfordview
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 51
View Profile
Posted: 2011-03-30 12:36:00

Was there yesterday and the only comment I have is "how can there be anyone better or nicer" A great pity she is leaving end of April!
ladysguy
ladysguy - Re: chane bedfordview
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 162
View Profile
Posted: 2011-03-30 16:44:15

i wish u all the best u have have been the best shag i ever had in a women over 40.well its over at the end of april and i hope u everything of the best in the near future.
agnostic
agnostic - Re: chane bedfordview
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 57
View Profile
Posted: 2011-03-30 18:44:41

Gee, better rush and visit if she is retiring at the end of April. Definitely the best MILF in the industry and right up their with the younger ones too!!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.