wow gorgeous,she rocks
Remember
Remember - Re: destiny east rand
Re: destiny east rand
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 348
View Profile
Posted: 2011-01-28 15:18:48

This girl has successfully done what poor Neya could never do.
doggy101
doggy101 - Re: destiny east rand
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2011-02-03 14:04:14

I just visited Destiny from benoni!, And can i say wow i were impressed not only because of hur real beauty and great personality,and the comfort that she gave towards me!But she made me feel great and wellcome. And to be honest i thought benoni sounded and were doggy!,but when i got to hu'r place it was clean secure,upmarket and worth every second!! and would defanitly be seeing her again!...
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: destiny east rand
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2011-02-03 14:06:38

LMAO @ doggy, classic review!
walktall
walktall - Re: destiny east rand
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 8
View Profile
Posted: 2011-02-03 19:56:36

Maybe we just did not click.
I seen her 5 star rating and decided I just gotta try her out.

She is definitely very beautiful.
Venue 5/10
No massage
BJ - 6/10
Overall service 5/10
I had much better service than this.
I made an appointment for a specific time. Arrived at agreed time and made to wait 15 min in my car.

I cannot understand what the hype is about this girl
Destiny
Destiny - Re: destiny east rand
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 25
View Profile
Posted: 2011-02-15 13:51:55

Dear Walktall
i also have to say you will get treated the way you treat me !! if a client is friendly and know how to respect a girl i do my very best to please him .enjoy your day
walktall
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2011-02-15 18:33:07

Dear Destiny

Do you even remember who I am?

Since it took you more than 12 days to reply.

I make an appointment for a specific time, you make me sit in my car for 15 min. You rush me and have me out of there in 20 min. I treated you with all respect because I realise I have to treat a girl well to get the best results. However my experience with was not what I am used to with other top rated girls on this forum. Also I make mention in my tread that maybe we just did not click. Therefor I am very suprised by your alluding that I did not treat you well.
Destiny
Destiny - Re: destiny east rand
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 26
View Profile
Posted: 2011-02-16 08:25:53

Dear Walk and Talk.
My sincere apologies for making you wait, my intention was to asist you as best i could. I normally work by appointment only, and when you phoned on such short notice I not only went out of my way to accomodate you, but I also tried to make myself available to you. As I recall, you left very satisfied and if you had any complaints you shouldve taken it up with me at the time.
walktall
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2011-02-16 18:46:26

Dear Destiny

Please accept the critism in the spirit it is meant.

If you give better service you will have more clients.

I called you at 10.00am for booking in the afternoon.

I dont like leaving a lady's home with an argument. If I had complaint then, imagine what an argument would have errupted then, judging by the way you taking the crit on the forum.
wiener
wiener - Re: destiny east rand
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 43
View Profile
Posted: 2011-02-16 23:32:57
Edited: 2011-03-27 12:01:38

Must say that I had a good time with Destiny when I went to see her. A 5/10 for venue is not really fair - 7/10 or 8/10 would be more accurate.Place was spotlessly clean, shower facilities good, fresh clean towel. Nice tall glass of ice cold coke, no rush and I think I spent just over an hour with her.
I won't say Destiny is the best I have had, but comparing her to some of the greats wouldn't be fair either, considering how young she is.
I was also made to wait, but I did notice she had made an effort to doll herself up and the sexy little number she had on made the wait worthwhile.
All in all, and considering the fee, I think I got my money's worth and I will drop in on her again. She IS a real cutie pie.
@ Destiny - rather than attacking a dissatisfied client, perhaps you should take heed of the critique and use it as a tool for improvement. If you want to become one of ESA's greats, starting a shit fight is not going to get you any brownie points. It would have been far more dignified for you to have offered your apologies, offered to make it right and left it at that. You need to remember that its almost impossible for you to please EVERYBODY, ALL the time, so you will get the occasional client that you might not click with.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.