David8353
David8353 - Ballito Pam/Stefanie Ripp OFF
Ballito Pam/Stefanie Ripp OFF
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2010-12-11 17:51:22

Hey Guys

Thought I would visit Pam from ballito since it will be close by.....What a total ripp off she turned out to be.
Worst service ever - she ripped me off for R600 in under 1/2hr and I kept watch on time when I entered. I was not alowed to do anything, no touch oral etc, just massage & penetration which I never got to! she rushed to get ready for the next client. I wasnt even finish, please guys stay away - she works with stefanie in La Ballito. They have no client interest at all. Hope this helps to other punters who where inerested in visiting.

Regards
David
choclog
choclog - Re: Ballito Pam/Stefanie Ripp OFF
Re: Ballito Pam/Stefanie Ripp OFF
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 106
View Profile
Posted: 2010-12-11 18:07:27

Some WG's a re so daft in the head that they canot realize how fast punters tell each other about bad experiences! And especially with e-forums such as this one. What an idiot.
Iqawe
Iqawe - Re: Ballito Pam/Stefanie Ripp OFF
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 8
View Profile
Posted: 2010-12-11 18:17:49

Good stuff guys another chick that is ripoff is fendi in durban north do not go to she rushes you lyk crazy guys we got to look out for each other cool.
Business
Business - Re: Ballito Pam/Stefanie Ripp OFF
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2010-12-19 11:17:12

Agree, also went to see Fendi. Very mechanical and rushed
NathanD
NathanD - Re: Ballito Pam/Stefanie Ripp OFF
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 76
View Profile
Posted: 2010-12-19 16:45:58

Damn, what is it with Durban and bad WGs...we just cant catch a break here.
classy
classy - Re: Ballito Pam/Stefanie Ripp OFF
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 44
View Profile
Posted: 2010-12-20 00:11:18

Thanks for the review david, you saved me some money.
@business yup fendi is mechanical and she seemed high when i saw her in pmb.
Iqawe
Iqawe - Re: Ballito Pam/Stefanie Ripp OFF
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2010-12-20 20:32:11

Guys what can be done to get the quality wgs from jhb to come down once in a while bcoz really the dbn scene is just going down the drain chicks lyk hailey,mishka that hot chick from umhlanga that advertises on ST 4gotten her name are the only good wgs in dbn. time and time again we are mainly raving about these dolls and alot of these dbn wgs work in these houses which makes it even worse whre did we ever go wrong what can be done to bring sum qualty jhb talent would we to speak to the agents will appreciate some feedback.
chris330
chris330 - Re: Ballito Pam/Stefanie Ripp OFF
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2010-12-24 06:12:58

I totally agree, I have been with both. Stefanie told me what position I am alowed. no touching ect ect. I would have been more satisfied using my hand and wiping my arse with that money... I wish there was a way to boycot them... I must say there was this afrikaans girl that worked for Stefanie, called Samantha who was very sweet and open to anything, but I cant track her down...
ICEKOLDMAN
ICEKOLDMAN - Re: Ballito Pam/Stefanie Ripp OFF
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2011-03-25 12:25:22

Hey guys i finally built up the balls to try some girls in the ballito area and after reading these comments i was a little sceptical.

Well i visited this house in salt rock and i have to admit when i was on my way there i was a little concerned as i did not want to encounter a bad experience.

Well anyway i made my way there and on my arrival i was warmly greeted by 2 sexy girls, their names where Kim and Abi.

Well one was an Indian girl and the other was coloured. I have to admit seeing their smiles made me relax so much more. Then i picked my girl and got into a very neatly set room, she then sweetly talk me into a more comfortable mood she even helped me undress and to be quite honest it turned me on even more. Well i was then given a dam relaxing massage and then was indulged in her soft lips on my body that led to a amazing blow that ended with a happy ending being inside her. :)

she never rushed me or was rude was warm and inviting so over all if you wanna have a good experience in the ballito area thats the place to be. Hope this helps guys

venue 10/10
girls 9/10
Taxel00
Taxel00 - Re: Ballito Pam/Stefanie Ripp OFF
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 26
View Profile
Posted: 2011-03-25 14:20:23
Edited: 2011-03-25 14:22:02

Hi ICEKOLDMAN

You need to wait a few weeks between joining and writing a review. When you join and write a review on the same day (especially one contrary to previous comments) you look like you are just one of the girls logging on and giving themselves a positive review... I will just give Ballito a wider berth following a review like this.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.