Navigation
Indpunt
Indpunt - Review - Sexy Sasha ( JT girls)
Review - Sexy Sasha ( JT girls)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2011-04-12 19:31:52

Hi Guys,
I had the pleasure of spending some quality time with Sasha today. I booked an appointment with her for the morning and she was stuck in traffic jam, but she did informed me about that and confirmed that she would see me as soon as she reaches her place.And that's what she precisely did.

I was welcomed in to the house by herself and Phoenix and must admit that they did make me comfortable from the moment I stepped in.

Now coming back to Sasha....hmmm...all I can say is that it doesn't get any better!!! The bj, the kissing, the cuddling, the talks, and some awesome sex --- am still feeling tired and excited to visit her again...

My ratings:-
Venue - 9/10
Feel good factor - 10/10
Sasha - 10/10 ( for all that she did)...

Thanks Sasha for a wonderful time and I will definitely be back sooner than later...

Cheeers,
Indpunt
StPaul
StPaul - Re: Review - Sexy Sasha ( JT girls)
Re: Review - Sexy Sasha ( JT girls)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2011-04-12 23:04:49

Thx for the review! Hoping to see Sasha soon for the first time later this week after cancelling on her 2 weeks ago.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.