Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Review - Sexy Sasha (JT's)
Review - Sexy Sasha (JT's)
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2011-04-12 00:21:27
Edited: 2011-04-12 00:23:15

Finally time for me to start a topic.

Sasha is not one of the "usual" reviews, but well worth the experience!

www.esa.co.za/members/displayAdvertiser.php

So I happened to be in Snor City one morning, passport in hand when I crossed the Jukskei and went north of the boerewors curtain. Seeing some of my best punts have been with Pretoria girls and seeing as I had some free time - this was a good day.

I phoned one of my favorite WGs but when she was not available - I thought I should finally try JT's. Lots of great reviews and very little negative - I thought I was reasonably safe.

Phoned through and was told only Sexy Sasha was available. Not a promising start. Wondered if some of the comments here may have some truth to them. Thought about passing - then thought why not try. At least I could ask if the girls at JT's ever get confused with so many having the same first name. Strange name that .... Sexy, but popular at JT's.

Arrived, warm welcome, nice venue .... many of you know that part, shown into the room and in walks Sasha. I had a quick look on the site in the car so had seen her pictures. Not disappointed - in fact she is more attractive in real life, but still has a "girl next door" quality that did not take my breath away when I first saw her. So, attractive but not wow.

A sensuous strip and wow started happening. Good looking firm body with a wicked combination of curves. Chatted a bit about likes and dislikes and then she got into her groove. OK - now Wow was definitely happening along with some other expressions I don't need to mention ... leading to WOW!

Some teasing and playing and far sooner than I expected to be ready, WOW started all over again!

By now I was quite sure I had overstayed the hour, but we chatted some more and it was well over by the time I left, feeling like a rhino that had been de-horned and longing for it to grow back so I could visit Sasha again for some more of her magic.

So this girl is a bit of an enigma, she starts off a little quite and subtle and some of you may worry that she is not going to blow your socks off. Well I dare you to keep them on, this girl is that good. She also walks a fine line between GFE and PSE and combines some of the best of both. Anyone looking for a purist experience of either should let her know. I can't speak for her - but from my experience she seems like she could handle just one, or combine them as she did with me.

So not quite Sex Goddess status yet - but definitely a Sex Princess with aspirations. Given how new she is in industry - I think she is fantastic and if she toughs it out in this industry for a while I have no doubt she can get there, hopefully without some of the scars some girls show.

So for those who need numbers and cannot believe words:

Telephone and directions (not Sasha herself) – 8/10
Premises including safety, privacy and cleanness – 7/10
Friendliness – 10/10
Looks - 7/10
Sex appeal – 8/10
Sexual experience - 9/10

Total 8,3/10

Well worth a visit!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.