Review - Roxy - Boksburg Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2013-03-04 12:00:20

Name: Roxy

City: Johannesburg

Area: Boksburg

Full Profile: [View Roxy's Full Profile]

Probably one of ESA's under rated SP's.
She is extremely friendly and well spoken, tries hard too. Nice tight little body, and that ass is all it promises to be.

The venue is a bit exposed, but once you're in it's not too bad. I was particularly amused by the bible in room and the family pictures on the walls in the corridor.
If I have to find fault then it would probably be her rate. When I punt on the East Rand I generally expect to pay less than the Sandton rates. Around R300 for 1/2 is my general expectation....hers is slightly more which may cause me to not see here again.

If not splitting hairs however and one happens to be in the area then I'd say go for it.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.