Navigation
Amstel
Amstel - SA Paysites
SA Paysites
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 21
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:07

Where do one find a SA Paysite that give what they promise.I have joined Depravity only to find that I do not get anything for paying.There is promises but thats it.
Habadaba
Habadaba - Re: SA Paysites
Re: SA Paysites
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile

I also joined, and is still looking for all the so-called movies etc
Amstel
Amstel - Re: SA Paysites Depravity
Re: SA Paysites Depravity
Gold Member
View Profile

Is it not very funny that whatever negative comments gets posted about the site gets removed within hours..........
HotSexySally
HotSexySally - Re: SA Paysites
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 227
View Profile

Amstel would you kindly email me a contact number or an email address that you can be reached on. I have emailed the address listed in your registration details but you are yet to respond. What exactly is your problem ???, why don
HotSexySally
Gold Member
View Profile

If I do not hear from you by Friday the 5th of December 2003 I shall assume you are being malicious and you comments will be removed. I feel I am being more than reasonable regarding this matter.

I can be reached on [email protected]
Regards
Sally
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: SA Paysites
Less than 5 posts

I dont want your comment to be removed.My site does not have anything to do with Sally I don
Amstel
Amstel - Re: SA Paysites
Gold Member
View Profile

Sally

Please visit the site and see what is promised- Then join the site and see what you get.

I am only questioning the fact that one post comments on traci which is nothing but the truth , and instead of giving me answers or proof that i am lying or just being malicious all answers appears to be an attack against me, and comments on her gets removed
The moment Tracis site offers what she promises , I will say that and i will tell people to join , however with what is available on her site now I cannot do that.
HotSexySally
Gold Member
View Profile

Amstel you remain uncontactable and you do not respond to any email sent to you I
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: SA Paysites
Less than 5 posts

I
Amstel
Amstel - Re: SA Paysites
Gold Member
View Profile

A Forum is a place were people are suppose to voice their opinions.I have obviously step on some toes . I have not seen one single fact to counter the facts that I have put forward here. Why must I get involved in private e mail fights about this issue? It open for discussion - Traci is more than welcome to tell me what i am lying about , and I will apologise here in capital letters if I am wrong.The site was last "updated " on 25/11. There is only one clip of about 40 secs available which was loaded on Nov 5 - New clips to be available weekly ......???

I rest my case

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.