Navigation
ACDC
ACDC - Now I really rest my case. You be the judge!
Now I really rest my case. You be the judge!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 97
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:44

Johan4" says I ruin this forum. Here are some of his contributions just to put things in perspective. Is he even vaguely amusing?

Author: Johan200
Date: 12-01-05 12:03

Mimi = CL. so fokken obvious. poor attempt, try again next time... I'm away for a few weeks and some pretenders emerge to impress @!#$-knows-who.....

And Jesus fucken christ, not another one!! ACDC don't know if you trying to impress the other unwelcome faggots on this site, but you are a boring, dumb, zit-faced stoepkakker.

PS: using "Not" after a sentence? so 1993! I mean does anyone even speak like that still in this century??? Thanks for showing everyone what a pathetic, sad, "nerd-alert!" poes you are!! LMFAO!!!!

I'm sure you put on your star-trek costume when you skommel to your gay magazines! LMFAO!!! At least I'll give you credit for taking me back to my fresher's year at Tuks....

"Not" Ha, ha, ha, ha!!! "Not" Ha, ha, ha, ha!!! "Not" Ha, ha, ha, ha!!! "Not" Ha, ha, ha, ha!!! LMFAO!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 12-01-05 12:30

Ag nee....... not another one.... another faggot thrying to impress the other faggots....

Sally my skat, you MUST by now have identified a new business opporunity for yourself: start a website catering for faggots, call it something like FaggotsSouthAfrica.co.za or Mofgatsouthafrica.co.za

If you do so, I'm sure we won't have the likes of CL, muffdiver, ACDC fucking up a website that should be catering for straight okes. they can then talk their faggot kak somewhere else.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author: johan200
Date: 10-14-05 21:55

best thing about the old days was you only had to worry about knocking a girl up, these days you have to ask the poppies for a Aids test results before negotiating a no condom deal.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 11-08-05 18:44

well, I don't cross the race boundary. and window period of 90 days? what the @!#$ are you smoking?

if you are so concerned, what the @!#$ are you doing on this website??? you should stay away from these girls if you are so worried about your health.

your chances are greater of getting hijacked by some @!#$ from attridgeville or soweto than catching something from any of the poppies I visit.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 11-10-05 17:13

Cunning Linguist, you are the irritating poes on this forum. go find some faggot loving forum to talk kak.

Heintricht nobody holds a fuckin gun to your pretentious ass to read this forum, so fokkof. you are irritating me. and I'm fucking arrogant because I can be, and what you need is to have your face re-arranged; I'll gladly do it for you.

George; lets forget about this whole fokken no condom issue; my point is if a poppie is willing I not gonna say no. life is a risk, afterall. also, if all you okes are so worried, don't go visiting, if you can't stand the heat, get the @!#$ out of the kitchen.

I consider this matter closed; everybody has a right to make up their own mind, and make the choices they wish. But I'll bet my left ball that if Caroline, Tamzyn, Tattianna, Eva or Robin offers a no-condom deal all of you will jump for that opportunity!!!!

Date: 09-21-05 18:09

het gedink julle naaiers praat van Brooke, Katie's old friend.

Ja, julle is bok-naaiers en stoepkakkers, because Blue is really a fine, elegant poppie who never fails to please.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 09-24-05 12:42

Dwayne poes-neus and Sheldon piel-neus, at least you faggots got one thing right, I do fucken know everything. You 2 cocksuckers must be ugly WP supporters Ha, Ha, Ha!!! I had to defend Blue because she is one fine lady.

Katie, Katie, Katie, I know you guys worked together, and Kim back in the day in that Craighall house. must admit, I never sampled Brooke's goods.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 09-24-05 18:00

Dwayne = Sheldon = Wessel. same idiot, different names? Same kak writing gave the game away! Don't know who you trying to impress... maybe Muffdiver??

"all the girls he has bought"... LMFAO!! What the @!#$ are you cunts doing on this site??? Looking for girlfriends?? You all a bunch of dumb cunts. Chances are I probably fucked your mothers. go run to your mommies and aks what Oom Johan's cock tastes like.

Poes-neus Dwayne talked kak about Blue on this forum, he was probably not man enough to tell Blue to her face that he has a small dick that does not function..

We can always arrange to find out who is the weak little boy, wesseltjie. Been awhile since I moered someone to intensive care.

Date: 09-12-05 17:32

damn, never expected that reaction!! I been with you before, you still called yourself Cindy back then. Why bring up that, meant that she dealt with this kind of shitty comments or not? I wanted to know whatever happened to Claire who was with you on that show. she was a good @!#$.

I did not even know or fokken care if eh...Felicia had paid you so much money. I can only afford R200?? LMFAO!!!!! and for the record I'm proud on my boerewors, I don't want a smelly pussy.

Keep well my darling..... and I think I know why that hit a nerve. but hey life ain't fair, so just get the @!#$ over it ok?

Date: 09-12-05 18:25

ummm.... are you smoking something or what? I have no idea what your ramblings are about. ek het nie gese jou koek stink nie. jy het die aanmerking gemaak dat "shame or is it because you don't have a pussy"

bliksems soos ek, maar dit is nie asof ek verniet gespyker het nie, en daai craighall huis was nie juis "upper class" nie.
ek kan jou enige dag bekosting. ek is nie a affirmative action gravy train ou nie, ek werk hard en maak klomp geld, so my skattebol ek kan jou enige tyd bekosting.

Mooi bly my dierbaare, kort gespanne skattebolletjie

Date: 10-14-05 22:00

jesus christ!! who is this fucken idiot?? damn Sally, I really don't know why all these losers try to impress you. Cunning must be really pathetic, this is an adult site, not the jack-ass website. go ply somewhere else.

but I'm sure CL is looking for someone to rearrange his ugly face!

BUT nevertheless:

Author: The Cunning Linguist
Date: 11-16-05 19:07

'johan200'

I'm willing to bet that:

you're probably a nice guy with a lovely lady (if you're married) for a wife, great kids. You probably go to church very Sunday and are a respected member of your circle of family and friends. You hold down a good job and generally keep your nose clean. I would not regard the odd visit by you to working girl as a big deal - we're all human.

Your writings here represent an outlet for you and if they amuse you well who am I to complain - after all I do pretty much the same thing.

Kind regards

PS Did you go to Tukies before or after the surrender?
ACDC
ACDC - Re: Now I really rest my case. You be the judge!
Re: Now I really rest my case. You be the judge!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 97
View Profile

?
Johan200
Johan200 - Re: Now I really rest my case. You be the judge!
Re: Now I really rest my case. You be the judge!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 201
View Profile

Jesus fuckin Christ, you really have a lot of time on your hands don't you stoepkakker, piss-gesiggie ACDC....

once again, you've proven yourself to be a useless, zit-faced wanker. I'm not sure whose approval you are seeking, guessing CL??? but..... maybe ACDC = CL......

You are just too easy..... at the very least try and be original. You are not vaguely amusing, just boring to the point of being irritating...

I rest my case...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.