Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Faces or no Faces
Re: Faces or no Faces
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:43

I guess that will depend on personal preferences, some people don't mind try their luck and @!#$ a monster with killer body. Personally, I won't visit any lady if I can see their face.
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

'whether'

can see her face??

You should be so lucky as to get a date with anyone who's a patch on the ESA babes!
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

Sorry my mistake. Personally, I won't visit any lady if I can't see their face.
Sally
Sally - Re: Faces or no Faces
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 40
View Profile

The ladies that prefer not to show their faces are doing it to protect their identities. You need to respect that.

Sally
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer - Faces or no Faces
Faces or no Faces
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile

What is your opinion on wether the girls should show their faces in their pictures or not. I know that some like to keep the faces disguised so friends etc cant recognise them, but I can only contact a girl when I know what her face looks like.
Johan200
Johan200 - Re: Faces or no Faces
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 225
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:45

one problem with internet ads, when the poppies don't show their faces: if they change their names it can become embarrasing especially if you're like me and always sweet-talk some of the girls into believing this is your first time visiting a working girls...

Happened to me twice, most recent was Lauren who changed her name to Billy, and working from a different venue.. just had to act surprised and say something like "I wondered what happened to you..."

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.