Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Mature Ladies in CT
Mature Ladies in CT
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:51

Quite a while ago someone was looking for mature*read older) ladies in Cape Town.

Quite by accident I found one that may qualify - she did not sound "older" on the phone, but when I got there I realized that she was on the wrong side of 40. As I was already there, I decided to stay and I was pleasantly surprised. She just talks the hind leg off a donkey!

If needed I will give contact details
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Mature Ladies in CT
Re: Mature Ladies in CT
Less than 5 posts

please give details. Talks alot - sounds like Blonde Candy
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

Blonde, yes, but she calls herself Angela 021-5552669.

There is also a lady by the name of Abby(advertise in Cape Argus), but I have not been with her yet.

Tell us more about Candy.
PimpZA
PimpZA - Re: Mature Ladies in CT
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile

Ah yes, Abby. I've been with her on a number of occasions. She's in her early 50s, still in good shape (she's petite and thin with small boobs). Gives a mean OWO and rimming and greek is very good (no CIM though). Good VFM. Recommended if you like the more mature woman.

I've visited Angela before, but it was very long ago, so don't remember that much. Do remember that she wasn't too keen on kissing or OWO.

Any other mature ladies people can recommend?

Cheers, PimpZA
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

It sounds like I have to give Abby a call - I am starting to get to that age that I have to go for mature women, ha ha ha!

Angela is also petite with small boobs and I think OWO and kissing depends on how she feels. I would guess also early 50s(she claims 40s). Massage so-so, oral good when she is not talking, but good energetic f@#k, price is good and her place is neat and clean.

It is difficult to recommend mature ladies as what one person consider as mature is not necessarily mature to another.
PimpZA
Basic Member
View Profile

OK, perhaps I should pay Angela another visit then :)

Another mature lady I forgot is Jen, in Table View. She's slim, attractive and claims to be in her mid 30s (probably early 40s). No problems kissing or giving OWO. Recommended.

The 40+ lady in Sea Point (073 381 6088) was a bit disappointing. Crappy venue (funny little room next to a hotel). She gave OWO and CIM, but I felt really rushed.

Anyone visited Ginger or Amanda? I've been wanting to visit them for ages, but haven't gotten there yet?

Cheers, PimpZA
PimpZA
Basic Member
View Profile

OK, went to see Amanda this evening. She advertises as being mature with huge boobs. Well, her boobs are certainly huge (46E I think she said), and saggy for those into that. She's a large gal and in her mid 40s.

Unfortunately, the visit was not great - she's paranoid about herpes, so no kissing, no OWO and no going down on her (she does offer F/H). Her boobs are great for a boob job, and she has a big pussy (almost managed to fist her), but she's so afraid of any real contact that it wasn't any fun. She also natters away incessantly (and rather nervously).

If you just want a boob job and like really huge boobs, she may be for you. If you want more, don't bother. I won't be going back.
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

Is the Jen you refer to the one who advertises as Jen, 35, busty, hot and sexy - 073 2066 421?
PimpZA
Basic Member
View Profile

That's the one. I think she's from the UK, BTW based on the hint of an accent. I think she used to advertise as Sue as well.

Cheers, PimpZA
muchacho
muchacho - Re: Mature Ladies in CT
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 8
View Profile

hi
Firstly, the number for angela (555 2669) seems not to be correct. Does someone have the correct number?

On mature ladies, there is a lady who advertises in the massage services section of the cape times, Lisa. She is over 50, blonde and busty and says she has been around for a long time. She works from Milnerton. There is also a lady in Bothasig, who advertises occasionally, as a 'granny', and she is apparently also around 50. She works from a mattress shop though!

cheers

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.