Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Looking 4 Ex-Claremont, CT Girls
Looking 4 Ex-Claremont, CT Girls
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:59

Hi,

A few years ago there were 2 middle aged ladies that worked from a semi-detached cottage in Neave Street, Claremont, Cape Town.

The one lady was English and called herself Claire, Chantelle or Bianca. She was white, very petite, fit, green-blue eyes, blonde and had hard "rubber" nipples ;-) And what was really suprising was that she was actually also a REAL qualified "raki" (think its japenese) massues. She had many massage oils, candles, etc. She mentioned she was divorced. She had a small ring through her clit - and was always very hygienic, neat and shaven. She loved her lotions and fragrances. And also always wore sarongs.

This was the first white lady I was and I have never looked back since :-)

However I have never found a working lady like this that actually goes outof her way to ensure that you are comfortable and relaxed, and sometimes we even went 10-15minutes over my time. She also catered, in detail for many of my fantasies. She liked playing a Dido cd while providing pleasure. She would give one heck of a massage from your head to toe before flipping you over and..........

Is there anyone that has been with this lady?? She mainly used the name Chantelle.

Chantelle told me that she was moving back to the UK. She also had plans of working on a cruise ship. Does anyone know if this is true?

Does anyone know if they are still there or where they have moved to?? They use to have Sex Trader Profiles / Pics when sextrader first started.

Any leads?

Chub

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.