Navigation
johan200
johan200 - Hygiene factors.
Hygiene factors.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 121
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:32

Sally: what about printing a little leaflet on etiquette like you have on this page, but to give for the poppies on your website??

2 nights ago I visited one of the new poppies on the Pta page on this website, and before she even took her panties off, already I got a urine smell, and at R550 a pop it was just fucking disgusting. Whats more, the sweaty armpits was off putting as well. I've in the past warned in an old thread on this forum about a similar experience I had at "House of Dante's" in Kyalami.

I always take a shower before I leave to go for a visit to a poppie, and if I don't have time, I'll always request to quickly jump into the shower before getting busy.

I'm sure I'm not the only oke who expects the ladies to be nice smelling and clean?? I mean there are lots of fabulous girls who are always fresh and clean, e.g Robin/Nina, Caroline, Blue, Minette, Tamzyn just to name a few. I remember even the late Charlene used to make me wait while she took a bath if I arrived a bit early, which I certainly did not mind.
But recently I've found a lot of girls don't take the effort to take a shower before a client shows up. I'm not stingy at all, I'll pay a poppie for her services, but the very least I expect is some friggen cleanliness.

This is the reason I don't visit that skanky Waterstreet spot in Pta anymore - filthy house and filthy girls. Thank god they don't advertise on ESA.

Sweaty armpits; bad breath; bad teeth; dirty, in-grown toe nails, cracked up feet; and smelly, greasy koekies just has to go!!!

Not all of us okes are UK pommies, French froggies or WP supporters who are used to bad personal hygiene.
Narcissus
Narcissus - Re: Hygiene factors.
Re: Hygiene factors.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 22
View Profile

Go on, Johan, name the offending poppie ... and tell us if you stayed or not ...
johan200
johan200 - Re: Hygiene factors.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 121
View Profile

Man, I don;t think I'll name her, because besides the cleanliness, she is actually a nice person, and holds a good conversation.

But my comments are actually long time coming, its been a while now that I wanted to raise this issue. I mean, imagine you suck the titties of a poppie who just saw 3 clients for the day and did not shower or bath, chances are you're sucking another guys saliva. I know its gross, but thats the way I see it.
HotSexySally
HotSexySally - Re: Hygiene factors.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 589
View Profile

Pls let me know who the lady is so that I may contact her and let her know about this issue.

Thank you

Sally
johan200
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 133
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:33

Sally, its actually will be really embarrasing for her dont you think? thats why I say it should be a generic rules of etiquette for any girl who wish to advertise on this site.

anyway, that poppie is moving away from Pta in a months time.
HotSexySally
HotSexySally - Re: Hygiene factors.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 599
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:34

Can you email me her name pls Johan.

Thank you
Johan200
Johan200 - Re: Hygiene factors.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 267
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:50:01

I visited the house in Wendywood during the week, was not impressed at all. The poppie I booked includes Greek under her services, unfortunately once I was there she said she is no longer offering Greek.

Also once again I was faced with a situation to convince a poppie to take a shower with me under the pretence that it is romantic, but the real reason was that it was obvious that she did not shower as yet, sweaty smell, and I&J factory.

Another poppie at the same spot also dissapointed me by reeking of alcohol! For the price at the Wendywood joint, I could have visited much better ladies.
2strokes
2strokes - Re: Hygiene factors.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:50:02

You've pushed 1 of my primary buttons with this subject Johan. If I was in this business, I would make it mandatory for my customer to shower before we got busy, no excuses. Some of the stories I have been told by a couple of girls in Sandton about the general lack of cleanliness of some of the players leaves me stunned, 1 guy's crotch smelt like "pickled onions" for God's sake!

On the other side of the coin, if a girl really wants to up her potential for another visit and increase her "customer life time value" from me, all she has to do is take a shower with me first. I have no problem with using some time, its part of the deal.

Unless I have seen her clean up properly I find the rest of activities nowhere near where they could have got to had I known for sure that she was clean. As for I&J (hee, hee) you describe, I NEVER call again.
Barry Bloggs
Barry Bloggs - Re: Hygiene factors.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 26
View Profile

I have been a punter with many slappers, and us men are well known for not washing around our privatesl, or for that mater our hands, wanting to touch a woman before we are clean. So lets not just look at the standard of hygyne with the women, my god smelly hairy airmpits are a huge turnofff but many of the women on ESA say we are an unhygrnic bunch! So johan do you have smelly feet? So the late charline took a bath while you hummed like a mature manure heap! As as for you insulting the european, you must be kidding many of you 'farm boys' have never spent money on soap, let alone know what it is!
johan200
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 268
View Profile

quote : "and us men are well known for not washing around our privatesl" with that comment I can only assume you're British.

Sorry to dissapoint a redneck like yourself Barry Snoggs, but I always take a shower before visiting. why would I mention hygiene if it was not important to me on a personal level? And @!#$ you for mentioning Charlene.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.