Basic Member
Posts to Date: 415
View Profile
Posted: 2014-11-10 12:58:44

Name: Roxy

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Kempton Park

Full Profile: [View Roxy's Full Profile]

I visited Roxy this morning and boy oh boy am I glad I took the plunge. This lady goes out of her way to make you feel like a king. Her initial telephone manner was friendly. The venue is in a quiet suburb with ample discreet parking. She greeted me at the door in sexy heels and stockings and she led us upstairs to ther room, me following behind checking out her very sexy and ample african ass. Her room was filled with candles placed around the bed on the floor, nice touch. We got down to business and I wanted to massage that lovely body, perky tits, flat tiny tummy and full round ass. Gave her a muff and she responded well with sighs and moans. She has a can of whipped cream which she does amazing things with on your cock and nipples. Her blowjob skills (owo) are top class. I haven't had such awesome service for quite sometime and I loved every minute of the hour spent with her. Wished I couldve stayed longer. Thanks for your time and effort nunu, I can seriously recommend you and looking forward to our next meet. Xoxo

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Roxy
Roxy - Re: Review - Roxy - East Rand/Kempton Park Johannesburg
Re: Review - Roxy - East Rand/Kempton Park Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-11-11 15:49:29

It was my pleasure sweetie. I always aim to please and give a better service to my clientele,treat you as a king that you are and enjoy as well. Damn I love my job and my urge is to serve and please. Service guaranteed
Roxy
Roxy - Re: Review - Roxy - East Rand/Kempton Park Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-11-11 16:04:50

Thanks Bunter. Glad you enjoyed yourself.I always aim to please. Service guaranteed. I have a tremendous urge to serve and please my clientele and treat him as a king as he is :)
Chi2
Chi2 - Re: Review - Roxy - East Rand/Kempton Park Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2014-11-16 09:52:44

Thanks Bunter for the review. I can now make up my mind and pay her a visit. Damn! That ass is off the hook! I like girls with flat tummy and big booty.
Bull693
Bull693 - Re: Review - Roxy - Randburg/North Riding Johannesburg
Re: Review - Roxy - Randburg/North Riding Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2014-12-14 12:56:52

Area: Randburg/North Riding

Fantastic body and beautiful ass. Roxy knows how to ride and leaves you thoroughly satisfied. Hope to see her again soon

Ratings:

Face: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
timmyjhn
timmyjhn - Re: Review - Roxy - Randburg/Northgate Johannesburg
Re: Review - Roxy - Randburg/Northgate Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 30
View Profile
Posted: 2015-01-06 14:05:35

Area: Randburg/Northgate

For me, the new year has indeed started well as this makes 4 off my long wish list.

Woke up and definitely knew I needed to hit this as fast as i could as she moved a stone throw away from me. Gave her a call and good telephone manner and voice of cos, still sleepy so opt to call in a hour. Did just that, had an appointment.

Venue safe and secure with parking as well. Went upstairs, door was opened by her in nothing but a sexy lingerie. Just the sight of the ass leading me to the room gave me a boner instantly. As usual, not the massage kinda guy so to the deed we went. Owo was really out of this world, what she does with your balls too while stroking that stiff pole of yours, incredible! Not a clock watcher at all as am sure i did more than the hour paid for.

We seemed to click as we did finish up with some oral action. Did I mention, she really does love and enjoy a good bang. Will definitely be seeing her real soon especially as she's so close by.

Had a lovely afternoon gal, see ya soon.

Xoxo

Ratings:

Face: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Roxy
Roxy - Re: Review - Roxy - Randburg/Northgate Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-01-07 15:16:15

Lol thanks babe. Glad you enjoyed though. Your visit was highly appreciated :)
naver
naver - Re: Review - Roxy - Randburg/Northgate Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 308
View Profile
Posted: 2015-01-08 06:55:17

Venue is a townhouse complex, when you drive in, lots of people seemed to be milling around, even spotted a silver polo with 2 guys in the parking lot,and got paranoid thinking Capt. Naidoo was waiting for me, so privacy is not great. Roxy had to change my 1 hour booking to 30 mins as it was a busy afternoon, that was a bit surprising. Roxy is a fine girl, built very well, not petite but not big either, has a fine booty, nice boobs, not soft at all,she looked very much like the pics. She gave a great GFE, and the surprise was when the whipped cream came out, my God, that drove me fuken mad. The OWO was fantastic and the overall 30 mins was great, she definitely fucks like a champ, have to go back and try her roommate.

Ratings:

Body: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Roxy - Randburg/Northgate Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-01-25 12:16:25

I am a bit torn on this review. I was disappointed as she did not look entirely like her pics. A bit bigger than I like but she is not fat by any means. The townhouse is clean just not much in the way of decent soap in the shower.

Having said that her service is top notch. Best blowjob you will ever have :). She is attentive and shows genuine interest.

I would not return purely from the point of view that she is not my type.

Ratings:

Body: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Roxy - Durban North Durban
Re: Review - Roxy - Durban North Durban
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2015-12-04 08:46:55

City: Durban

Area: Durban North

A totally freekin spectacular woman, I visit Roxy three times in ten days whilst she is here on the South coast, and i just cannot get enough of her! Welcoming, friendly, totally service orientated, dressing with immaculate attention to detail, sexy as all fuckin hell....and an accomplished, erotic and sensual performer to boot....she ticks all of the boxes for me.

Her BJ and ball sucking skills are off the chart provocative, and almost have me erupting prematurely each time, and I can still taste the heat and thrust and boldness and wet of that rampant engorged little pink clit inside my mouth. The Greek main course is the best I have ever sampled! That booty....Man oh Man that booty!!!

This girl certainly knows how to take care of a man, and I simply cannot wait for her return.

Roxy does travels only whilst in my area, and quickie venues are hard to find here, thus the low score for venue is not at all her fault.

Ratings:

Body: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? No

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.