Basic Member
Posts to Date: 61
View Profile
Posted: 2014-08-15 11:20:44

Name: Blue

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Ferndale

Full Profile: [View Blue's Full Profile]

STAY AWAY!!!! Booked her and she agreed on one hour without rush. She told me she was in a complex, what I discovered was an incredible very downgraded house... She requested money upfront what I agreed. Even asked me without success for a tip in advance. After may be 10 minutes of sort of a mechanical poor activities only, she got dressed and went out the room for a bath. I got dressed and left. I think she should revised attitude or get another job. STAY AWAY!!!!!!!

Ratings:

Face: 1/5
Body: 1/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 2/5
Venue Cleanliness: 1/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Dundee
Dundee - Re: Review - Blue - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Blue - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 65
View Profile
Posted: 2014-08-15 13:50:02

@whynot...sure, you got screwed, but did she really deserve a 1 for face and body. Pics can lie, but that body certainly looks like it could draw more than a 1, even if it wasn't used to pleasure you.
whynot?
whynot? - Re: Review - Blue - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 62
View Profile
Posted: 2014-08-16 07:42:49

@Dundee.... Photoshop I think. If you like Fatty Bombo style girls this one is for you. Please go and try face and body and let me know. Booked after seeing her ad on ST as Laticia. Not looking bad there as well.
Dundee
Dundee - Re: Review - Blue - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 67
View Profile
Posted: 2014-08-16 14:17:06

@whynot? Dude, had a look at ST pic...clicked on it...saw the big picture...question withdrawn...please ignore my previous post
JumpoffJoey
JumpoffJoey - Re: Review - Blue - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2014-08-17 21:38:38

You punters should really stop booking these girls who have no reviews, smh I've been with this con artist a few years back when she was at 227 republic, sad to see that she hasn't improved, I also got conned back then, but I was young and dumb, I'm gonna start bringing my female friend to beat the shit out of these ratchet ass hoes that con us paying clients coz lord knows I wouldn't put a finger on a woman especially on women's month
whynot?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 63
View Profile
Posted: 2014-08-18 13:29:41

@JumpoffJoey.... Amigo, I booked this nonsense Fatty Bombo sort of a woman advertising on ST. There you do not get reviews. Discovered later she was on ESA too. And I did nail her!!! Never saw her on 227 before. Complained about her on ST. They promised me some warning action. In fact since late this morning she is not anymore on ST. These cows deserve bad comments only and a good lesson..... Just hard kicks in the ass whatever is the look and the size of it!!!!!!
Lubz
Lubz - Re: Review - Blue - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2014-08-18 22:33:59

Eish, thanks for the heads up fellow punters, got attracted by the pics but hey-the reviews are enough warning for me. Thanks guys.
whynot?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 64
View Profile
Posted: 2014-08-19 10:21:30

@Lubz... You welcome friend.... This is what I like about ESA forum. Just comments and communications between us punters. Be careful anyway in future. This wg is carry on adverting on ESA after giving up the one on ST. This poor thing does not probably have easy access to the web. When somebody will tell soon or later she is nailed on ESA she will change name and advert. It is a classic with these whores....
nickb103
nickb103 - Re: Review - Blue - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 115
View Profile
Posted: 2014-08-20 11:22:21

This gents is the reason to not use other websites.

Don't go see any WG for whom you have no recommendations (other punters or other WGs).
In a sense you are lucky, it could have gotten much worse with issues like blackmail.

Sorry you took the plunge for us whynot but thank you for letting us know.
whynot?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 65
View Profile
Posted: 2014-08-20 12:41:50

I can see the saga is carrying on and on.... Met quite a few wg on this web side and others. I had and still have good contacts, but when I found nonsense I do not keep quite. That is why I nail bad wg. Always take care of possible blackmails having strong connections in the right place, and I always say that.... No fear whatsoever.....

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.