JohanP91
JohanP91 - Sandton Sun
Sandton Sun
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2024-01-26 07:56:37

Hi all,

Does anyone know if there's ladies active on esa sometimes chilling at the restaurant/lounge outside at the Sandton Sun Hotel? I have been there for a few meetings recently and have noticed ladies sitting alone and you can see them looking around, but don't just want to go over to any lady and make them feel uncomfortable.

Anyone with any knowledge, being a punter or advertiser, I would appreciate your feedback or comments.
Midnight Express
Midnight Express - Re: Sandton Sun
Re: Sandton Sun
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3589
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-01-26 08:04:23

They could possibly be WG's
But these days you find tons of chick's trying to get their bill at the restaurant paid or find sugar daddy's or even one night stints where they can sleep over at yours and get some cash.

Gets a little trickier though.. I always say you'd most probably spend a little more to get in their pants and it's not a for sure thing even if you do pay her restaurant bill.

And as long as you don't know how much she expects in the morning you'd be saving yourself a lot of drama by getting a nice lady who you can have a nice dinner and drinks with then get to the room for some fun off ESA.
Gwede1980
Gwede1980 - Re: Sandton Sun
Re: Sandton Sun
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 89
View Profile
Posted: 2024-01-26 16:03:05

True ME a lot of gents find themselves paying up to 20k accused of rape and facing arrest after interacting with such girls in hotels avoid JP unless you want to be woken up by police in the morning or wake up with your phone and wallet stolen.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.