Navigation
Ri0
Ri0 - Multiple orgasms
Multiple orgasms
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 73
View Profile
Posted: 2024-01-23 14:24:10

Hi guys I'm looking for a SP or venue where the SPs offer a session with multiple orgasms or more than one, I'm based in Sandton, looking for a session for today please get in touch with me thanks.
Angie
Angie - Re: Multiple orgasms
Re: Multiple orgasms
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3347
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-01-23 16:47:49

Try Angie yet?
Busty Lacy
Busty Lacy - Re: Multiple orgasms
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 703
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-01-24 01:31:54
Edited: 2024-01-24 01:35:28

Here's the thing, the goal is to go beyond the flesh, and not fake orgasms. Because when fake orgasms you're literally blocking yourself from tapping into the source of all joy, all passion, all desire, all ecstasy, all fulfillment.

Let's cum;)
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: Multiple orgasms
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 9659
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-01-24 07:38:48
Edited: 2024-01-24 07:41:19

On 2024-01-23 14:24:10 Ri0 said:
Hi guys I'm looking for a SP or venue where the SPs offer a session with multiple orgasms or more than one, I'm based in Sandton, looking for a session for today please get in touch with me thanks.

You would imagine this would be a norm with a few regulations in place for those that would then take advantage and push boundaries beyond acceptable.

There are always users and abusers in all walks of life.

RB.

Addendum....I am talking about relief more than once for a punter and as for an SP....her comfort and enjoyment is paramount.(play nice gents]

Ri0
Ri0 - Re: Multiple orgasms
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 74
View Profile
Posted: 2024-01-24 09:58:38

You would imagine this would be a norm with a few regulations in place for those that would then take advantage and push boundaries beyond acceptable.

There are always users and abusers in all walks of life.

RB

Addendum....I am talking about relief more than once for a punter and as for an SP....her comfort and enjoyment is paramount.(play nice gents]

[/QUOTE]

I totally agree with you RB you couldn't have said it any better.
There are definitely punters out there that will take advantage of this, but for me personally it's not only about myself feeling pleasure but also the SPs when they feel pleasure, I feel pleasure as well.

And a SP has every right to feel pleasure just as a punter, they deserve it and need it just as much.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.