jtrdbn
jtrdbn - Why all the begging?
Why all the begging?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 680
View Profile
Posted: 2024-01-21 12:09:51
Edited: 2024-01-21 12:10:35

I know January is a tough month but really, the begging needs to stop.

Every day my punting phone has messages from WGs I've met many times, met once or even never met asking for free money for a whole variety of reasons.

On the forum, loads and loads of posts saying "please buy my shittily recorded content". It's not covid lockdown level 5, entice clients to visit, don't expect us to give you free money.

Ladies, if you need money, run a special, add extra services, think out of the box. Don't just resort to begging...

Sorry. Sunday rant over.
goofy123
goofy123 - Re: Why all the begging?
Re: Why all the begging?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3241
View Profile
Posted: 2024-01-21 12:55:56

100% agree, I have had 10 ( I counted) different ladies send me messages about money this month...school fees, Xmas was expensive, school uniforms, rent, food etc etc.
Enough now, I am not a fucking bank!

Rant over as well.
Sharlyn
Sharlyn - Re: Why all the begging?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 493
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-01-21 13:01:20

Lol and there I am giving treatments away with the fight of this morning XXXX
Mila @lacey Seduction
Mila @lacey Seduction - Re: Why all the begging?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 534
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-01-21 13:03:15

Yes it is a tough month.... But sending messages to Punters to ask for money..... That's not on

I totally understand you guys frustrations

Eish
How low can you go....!?!
triton242
triton242 - Re: Why all the begging?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 476
View Profile
Posted: 2024-01-21 13:03:25

So glad I haven't received a single one of those messages.
Totally agree though, don't ask for freebies, do a special or something to attract attention.
Oddly enough, while most people are quiet in January, I've noticed a few ladies that are still fully booked a day or 2 in advance, so they must be doing something a lot of others are not.
Kaycee
Kaycee - Re: Why all the begging?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 12738
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-01-21 13:32:42

On 2024-01-21 12:55:56 goofy123 said:
100% agree, I have had 10 ( I counted) different ladies send me messages about money this month...school fees, Xmas was expensive, school uniforms, rent, food etc etc.
Enough now, I am not a fucking bank!

Rant over as well.

If they are begging, give by all means but damnit the ladies must give back. A session or 2 to say thanks for assisting . Why is it so hard for some to understand that 2 receive u must give too.
Some just take and take..
You make life hard for punters to trust...

Sir Shadow Hefner
Sir Shadow Hefner - Re: Why all the begging?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 203
View Profile
Posted: 2024-01-21 13:45:19

On 2024-01-21 13:32:42 Kaycee said:

If they are begging, give by all means but damnit the ladies must give back. A session or 2 to say thanks for assisting . Why is it so hard for some to understand that 2 receive u must give too.

After all these years in this industry that's the one thing that's always baffled me. I've had ladies that would ask for assistance and if I'm able I'd make them an offer to say okay cool I'll give you the cash and how about we put it towards a future session? And in all cases they'd say no I'll pay you back. And 100% they never do and it leads to a fall-out. Why? When it could have just been easy to arrange for a repayment in kind as we're all adults and know what we met for in the first instance anyway. I suspect that it's usually a pride thing but I think it's just being silly. And I always find that it's never the regulars but girls that I've met maybe once or twice at most.
Kaycee
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 12739
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-01-21 14:00:54

On 2024-01-21 13:45:19 Sir Shadow Hefner said:
On 2024-01-21 13:32:42 Kaycee said:

After all these years in this industry that's the one thing that's always baffled me. I've had ladies that would ask for assistance and if I'm able I'd make them an offer to say okay cool I'll give you the cash and how about we put it towards a future session? And in all cases they'd say no I'll pay you back. And 100% they never do and it leads to a fall-out. Why? When it could have just been easy to arrange for a repayment in kind as we're all adults and know what we met for in the first instance anyway. I suspect that it's usually a pride thing but I think it's just being silly. And I always find that it's never the regulars but girls that I've met maybe once or twice at most.

One person on this thread has assisted me twice and I suggested 2 sessions to make up for it. One visit down so far and one to go...
U know who you are sexy...

First loan was 2 years ago and they came last month to claim their first session. Yes I actually reminded him I.O.U..
Lol

Another gent sent money in 2020 at the very beginning of lockdown and after reminding him,he came for an hour after almost 3 years...

Too many ladies want something for nothing. Unfortunately life doesn't work like that ladies. You're destroying your reps by not giving something back...

J_J
J_J - Re: Why all the begging?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 276
View Profile
Posted: 2024-01-21 14:38:40

On 2024-01-21 14:00:54 Kaycee said:

One person on this thread has assisted me twice and I suggested 2 sessions to make up for it. One visit down so far and one to go...
U know who you are sexy...

First loan was 2 years ago and they came last month to claim their first session. Yes I actually reminded him I.O.U..
Lol

Another gent sent money in 2020 at the very beginning of lockdown and after reminding him,he came for an hour after almost 3 years...

Too many ladies want something for nothing. Unfortunately life doesn't work like that ladies. You're destroying your reps by not giving something back...

The Bank of KC. I have a new founded respect for this lady. Your money's safe for 3 years, and I imagine a hour now is worth much more than a hour on 2020; hence paid with interest.

Two thumbs up for KC.

But for the ladies, punters are equally broke, do you offer punts on credit, lol.
Kaycee
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 12740
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-01-21 14:54:40

Surprise Surprise. My 2020 hour rate was R200 less than now.
And my 90 min was R300 less than now.

But anyways.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.