Navigation
gavinf007
gavinf007 - Sick dirty Bustids
Sick dirty Bustids
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 658
View Profile
Posted: 2024-01-30 10:15:46

So I just got back from another good punt but the lady is not active on Esa. The point is there are quite a few sick mother flubbers among us punters. So I know that there are some sexy mg out there that some of us decide on extras such as f/h that's nothing new. Then there are quite a few punters too that have on the forum made it known that they prefer massaging the lady than vice versa.
I do too as I enjoy pleasuring the lady too. So now here is where It goes south.
So just heard of one of these sick ous wanting to massage the lady then pulling down to the bottom of the plinth and trying to force his dick inside her...now really. This should be attempted rape don't you think as the lady never agreed to this. Why didn't you then just book a fh lady and fck for the payment made than do such shyt.

This just angers me.
Raven
Raven - Re: Sick dirty Bustids
Re: Sick dirty Bustids
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 243
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-01-30 10:23:02

As a MG I would say I get this twice or 3 times a month . Some guys take advantage while giving body to body , I won't lie it's annoying AF and it's not kinky at all , some guys can manhandle a thick girl like me and it's scary.
bashfulstag
bashfulstag - Re: Sick dirty Bustids
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2024-01-30 10:30:14

New to this world and the first question I have asked in every session is to confirm boundaries to make sure I don't do anything the lady doesn't like or want done to her. On my second ever visit, the lady said to please not try and force my penis on her and that it has happened in the past with a customer.

It is literally rape if you don't have consent to do that.
KICKASS
KICKASS - Re: Sick dirty Bustids
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9654
View Profile
Posted: 2024-01-30 10:42:41

On 2024-01-30 10:30:14 bashfulstag said:
New to this world and the first question I have asked in every session is to confirm boundaries to make sure I don't do anything the lady doesn't like or want done to her. On my second ever visit, the lady said to please not try and force my penis on her and that it has happened in the past with a customer.

It is literally rape if you don't have consent to do that.

My guy well said now that I would applaud because you Def respecting the lady.
gavinf007
gavinf007 - Re: Sick dirty Bustids
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 659
View Profile
Posted: 2024-01-30 12:08:42

Agreed Kickass. Respect is key. This is scary that we hearing this type of behavior more too often. This could also be one of the reasons why some places have bouncers hanging around.
Kooni
Kooni - Re: Sick dirty Bustids
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5140
View Profile
Posted: 2024-01-31 08:53:51
Edited: 2024-01-31 08:53:50

The more at ease a SP is with a punter and the less she has to worry about her own safety, the more attention she can give to the task at hand.

The more the attention, the better the experience.

Comfort with a punter / SP are the result of mutual respect, tno haggling about pricing, and clear communication as the what you as a punter expect, and what the boundaries of the SP are.

There are countless reviews ending with "show her the respect, and you will be well rewarded".

J_J
J_J - Re: Sick dirty Bustids
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 297
View Profile
Posted: 2024-01-31 10:20:56

On the other side, changing the name of the thread to 'sick dirty butches'

After explicitly telling a lady no sex just hand release, after a bit of fooling around she proceeds to sit on my penis with her warm juicy vagina. Seeing the horror on my face, she says: don't worry I won't let it slip it.

And I'm think, soften up so nothing goes where it shouldn't go, but instead I'm getting harder with each grind. At this point I'm thinking, I'm being raped, I didn't consent to this, I should push her off me and run for the door, but fuck it feels so good I can't resist.

With every stroke I feel the entrance of her vj clipping my head, as to say almost, and then the unthinkable happens.

Engulfed by a warm moist feeling, a firm grip around my shaft. Head is in another world unknown before. Completely horrified by what is happening it pukes out all of the contents of my testes in one massive ejaculatory explosion.

Consumed with pleasure and terror, fuck that felt good, do I have AIDS, she seems like a nice woman but nice woman don't do this, is she pregnant, fuck that felt good.

I open my eyes to the look of utter disappointment. An unsatisfied woman. What else could I do to appease her, but buy a wedding ring.

_____
Just sattire

gavinf007
gavinf007 - Re: Sick dirty Bustids
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 660
View Profile
Posted: 2024-01-31 13:54:13

@Kooni I agree. I sometimes do use those final words of respect cause you get those wild ones that just wanna fck and then the few ladies that take it nice and slow and are gentle in all respects.

Still the problem boils down to the punter taking advantage of the lady and wanting to then force his wily wonker inside her. This is the problem of respect and a sick old bustid.

@ JJ that's flippen scary too. I think must be scary for a few of us cause these days every second post is about BB requests. So I've been there one day having a massage and we both oiled up. The lady starts giving me pussy slides and it's like I almost slipped inside her. Ya boet I know that feeling too.

Jess
Jess - Re: Sick dirty Bustids
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1788
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-01-31 16:28:27

Unfortunately this happens more often than you think. Mgs should have strict rules which includes not laying down at any time.
Kylie @ Elements Spa
Kylie @ Elements Spa - Re: Sick dirty Bustids
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1689
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-01-31 17:24:17
Edited: 2024-01-31 17:32:30

Yes .....

I know about a lady that got violently raped while pregnant to the point where the protective membrane of the uterus was torn, resulting in a very serious risk to the unborn baby.

This happened in a 30min sensual massage booking priced at R550 of which the house gets R250.

So this women was abuse and nearly lost her child for R300. Never less the amount of time that she had to take off to recover and the trauma she had to endure.

After all she was only paid for a massage with a hand relief. No sex what so ever.

The cruelty of this industry is astonishing and it really hits the wind out of one's sails...

I wonder what the f*ck am I still doing here!!!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.