Basic Member
Posts to Date: 452
View Profile
Posted: 2016-03-12 10:08:12

Name: Shemale Patty

City: Pretoria

Area: Pretoria East

Full Profile: [View Shemale Patty's Full Profile]

So this little number landed in PTA and I was on her like a pitbul an a steak!

The place was real easy to find and in a quiet street. I parked and went to find the "lady of the house". She is old and not much to look at but friendly. She showed me to a little outer room and Patty met me at the door. The room is small but adequate. Not dumpy or smelly.

Patty on the other hand was a real gem! Not as petite as her photos might suggest but I had NO problem with that. I don't like the bony skinny girls anyway.

Patty was cute, sweet, very feminine and has got a real sexy ass and body! Her tits are perfect little B cups and she's got this amazing smile and gorgeous eyes! Not much of a talker (I think the language barrier came in strong again) but we still had an amazing time talking with our bodies.

She gave the most sensual fuck I had in a long time. Her cock is smaller than average but still very nice to suck and have up your butt. We gave each other mutual sucks and fucks and as usual I had her sit on my chest to shoot her load right up my throat!

After my early morning protein shake, I was ready to take on a busy Friday!

Thanx Patty for an amazing time! You are a real cutie!!
Mwah!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Shemale Patty - Pretoria East Pretoria
Re: Review - Shemale Patty - Pretoria East Pretoria
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2016-03-29 22:45:54

This was my first time and I finally decided to take the plunge with a shemale.
I must say I was disappointed. I got to the place in Pta east. Dingy little place with many different Asian ladies who work from the establishment. Her little room out back was very clean and tidy. I got there, gave the fee to the madam no stress and off we went. There was a laguage barrier issue, maybe that's the cause but the whole thing felt badly mechanical. It was as if she was thinking 'when the hell is this guy going to leave already.' She didn't rush me but didn't really take part either. She does however look like her pictures. Maybe she had an off day but this was very disappointing for my first time with a shemale.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 2/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Shemale Patty - Pretoria East Pretoria
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2016-03-29 23:52:19

I have always wanted to try a SM. I called Patty and got to her place. She is attractive and sort of looks like her photos and that is were the good part stops.
What followed was a communication barrier and a very awkward HJ. After this I wanted to suck her she refused fair enough, I got her hard by playing with her. I asked her if she wanted to fuck me no, no extra extra. After explaining I do not have money I will have to get at an ATM she agreed. She is below average and this suited my needs.
In total our session lasted 20 minutes I paid for 60. Nothing extra followed, I asked her can I get the full hour as payed for what followed was a stern no please get the extra amount.
Being a man of my word I withdrew the amount stopped at her place then she said no it was more after explaining this is just the amount I have on me she said ok and left.
Maybe it is just that I had caught her at a bad time, maybe it is that she just gives bad service.
Never punt after 8 boys its a bad idea.
I would not recommend her.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 3/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 2/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

cuntlover
cuntlover - Re: Review - Shemale Patty - Pretoria East Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 42
View Profile
Posted: 2016-03-30 21:05:19

Pretorialad u are so so damn right as I was with Patty 2weeks back and yes communication is a serious problem and as for the service me being black and thick she was complaining about my dick and I was like she could have said no moes...she also wanted extra when I asked her to cum on nmy face damn shemale patty is a total waste of time in that small outside room of hers
skyeagle
skyeagle - Re: Review - Shemale Patty - Pretoria East Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 26
View Profile
Posted: 2016-04-04 08:00:08

Guys thanks for the frank detailed reviews. I also wanted to visit her but now will not even think of it.. I so want a GFE with a SM.....the first review painted a totally positive picture but thats where it stops.. once again many thanks.. Regards Sky
thugsta213
thugsta213 - Re: Review - Shemale Patty - Pretoria East Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2017-03-23 10:32:06

Does anyone still have her number? Is she still around by any chance?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.