Navigation
Chasidy
Chasidy - I'm ready for my second gangbang! yes this slut needs to be treated like a dirty
I'm ready for my second gangbang! yes this slut needs to be treated like a dirty
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 313
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-09-22 19:38:13

I need some rough handling and gentle deep fucking! I'm in the mood for some cocks face slapping! Deep throat and being treated like the bitch I am!

I am a slut in the bedroom I want to be treated like a dirtier cock hungry bitch!

I wana talk dirty, I want to be punished, I want u guys to make me beg for the one thing I can not live without cock!

I want Bianca to suck u naughty men and have all u boys cum all over my 36 dd!

I want my throat fucked as I get pounded doggy style, I wana sit on ur face while my pussy gets eaten I want to have cocks making turns to slide down my throat!

Grab me by my hair and tell me bitch suck my cock and don't stop until I say so!

Cock in my pussy in my mouth making turns to fuck me don't stop even if I want u to fuck me deep and hard, fuck me slow and gentle, kiss me deep and rough make turns on me call me a whore make me ur bitch!!?

Coz that's what I love

To feast on cock, if only I could call them my cocks!

Pls inbox me for those who want to join!

2morrow midday for a few hours! It will be in the eastrand!

Bianca will join us just in case I get banged broken! Lol not that it will happen coz I'm a cock hungry bitch!

I love the feeling of a condom filling with hot cum I enjoy feeling hot cum on my tits, I love the look on ur face as u explode! Plain and simple I love cock!

Kisses
Slutty
Chass

Ps: inbox me for my bbm pin! Ill send details via bbm to confirmed clients!

Fuck all this dirty typing has my pussy dripping any Ginny pig who wants to suck pussy!
Post 2000
Post 2000 - Re: I'm ready for my second gangbang! yes this slut needs to be treated like a d
Re: I'm ready for my second gangbang! yes this slut needs to be treated like a d
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 83
View Profile
Posted: 2014-09-22 19:50:55

First time u posted this was interesting,now i think its not original anymore and being used the way u describe is not what all of us punters want to hear from a wg all the time.
A little less is sometimes a little more.
And have u changed your ROAR policy?
Chasidy
Chasidy - Re: I'm ready for my second gangbang! yes this slut needs to be treated like a d
Re: I'm ready for my second gangbang! yes this slut needs to be treated like a d
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 314
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-09-22 20:23:23

@post I was contacted by a few clients asking me to do another gangbang! As I was laying in bed I got yet another call, I decided to post! Its all original, ur right some expect less but majority enjoy me! Just the way I am! If my post is not what u enjoy or would want to hear just browse past it!

Have a fabulous night
Chass

I'm not always rough and wild I have my soft gentle side, I know majority of my clients and I know who expects what from me?

I'm sorry if u feel u don't like my post and what I wrote!

But hey I enjoy being ME no faking here sweetheart!

PS: a gang bang is not for the fait hearted and u must have a lot of stamina to take part in such a thing!

Its rough,wild and gets dirty! If anyone takes offence in my post I'm sorry I am here to satisfy my clients,and due to in box msges smses and emails I done as My clients Expected from me!

Nighty nite
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: I'm ready for my second gangbang! yes this slut needs to be treated like a d
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2014-09-22 20:32:30

The word cock was mentioned 9 times! WOW
Bianca
Bianca - Re: I'm ready for my second gangbang! yes this slut needs to be treated like a d
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 35
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-09-22 20:47:17

@chass u know what u good at and I'm glad u can put it out there without hesetation!

What can I say! You learn from the best!

I enjoy sucking cock with you, I love having another cock in my pussy!

I'm going to try double penetration 2morrow!

The thought of 2 hard cocks inside me is great!

The way ur clients gets u down on your knees saying suck my cock bitch, I never thought I would handle it but it is great!

Of hoe moet jy se suig my voel! Lol

Come on guys its an adult site where as we exchange and write about adult things!

Cock/penis/ voel/ piel
Pussy/parra

So be it!

Dirty talk is her turn on, and loads of clients love her the way she is, people might judge her by her posts but that's only her naughty side, I know her for her!

I watched her and brad in action, its rough

I've seen her with skywalker, and I've done loads of doubles with her!

Her rough hardcore side
Her love making gentle side!

Her days where she has a bj day 5 reg's lined up for bj's I've witnessed it all, I talk dirty to but I'm more a saint!

We love fucking,sucking, cock!

We make love not war!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: I'm ready for my second gangbang! yes this slut needs to be treated like a d
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2014-09-22 20:55:35

Chasidy, you are 3 cocks short of your previous record. Its been reduced to 6. LOL. Hope you have a good sense of humor
Chasidy
Chasidy - Re: I'm ready for my second gangbang! yes this slut needs to be treated like a d
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 315
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-09-22 21:02:37
Edited: 2014-09-22 21:04:03

@Bianca lol ur one of a kind u not just my friend but my naughty partner in crime!

I should stop reading dirty books and start writing love stories! (LMAO) imagine me not saying C--K!

I have my regulars phoning me like mad saying I'm a c hungry s!

Lol I promise I won't do it again!

@McSharry I won't say it again oh hell no! Oops I can't keep it in I love COCK! Mwah!
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2014-09-22 22:46:20

Chas this could seriously work as I may be in yr area tom.
Stoneman85
Stoneman85 - Re: I'm ready for my second gangbang! yes this slut needs to be treated like a d
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 56
View Profile
Posted: 2014-09-23 08:38:32

Hi Chass and B, can you get in touch and send me pics of the venue? Want to make an informed decision and feel like sampling u and Bianca. Pm me please.
Chasidy
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 316
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-09-23 10:42:50

Hi guys we have decided to do the gangbang in hydepark next week!

We will also be running our double special!

Looking fwd to having some naughty fun!

Kisses
Chass

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.