Navigation
MrPinappleJuice
MrPinappleJuice - Punt etiquette
Punt etiquette
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-06 12:19:43

is there such a thing as Punt etiquette, im relatively new to this as i dont punt often but ive been seen a lady lets say her name is X, ive seen her twice so far and she nice, but i saw another lady that i would like to visit here on esa . when i called this new lady she gave me directions the same complex as the x lady. So do i just go and see this new lady and not bother about lady x or do i ask lady x if its ok if see this new lady. as i am sure its the same complex, what if its the same appartment.
Sinnlich
Sinnlich - Re: Punt etiquette
Re: Punt etiquette
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 42
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-06 12:39:14

Don't overthink it, this isn't a relationship. Just go and enjoy
krfmaga
krfmaga - Re: Punt etiquette
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 16
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-06 12:42:48

On 2024-02-06 12:19:43 MrPinappleJuice said:
is there such a thing as Punt etiquette, im relatively new to this as i dont punt often but ive been seen a lady lets say her name is X, ive seen her twice so far and she nice, but i saw another lady that i would like to visit here on esa . when i called this new lady she gave me directions the same complex as the x lady. So do i just go and see this new lady and not bother about lady x or do i ask lady x if its ok if see this new lady. as i am sure its the same complex, what if its the same appartment.

She'll almost defnitely see another punter at the same time, you're overthinking it
Mike Hope
Mike Hope - Re: Punt etiquette
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 633
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-06 12:47:09

Probably same lady using different profile names
Fantacy Dolls
Fantacy Dolls - Re: Punt etiquette
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 385
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-02-06 13:16:27

Thats one of the reasons why girls are requiered to hide away when a client comes in and leaves.
You just go an injoy urself and have fun.

MrPinappleJuice
MrPinappleJuice - Re: Punt etiquette
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-06 13:38:37

cool thanks
Sir Shadow Hefner
Sir Shadow Hefner - Re: Punt etiquette
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 265
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-06 13:42:05

Unfortunately you are now tied to Lady X for life. You are to only see her exclusively, but she's free to see other guys.

Just kidding, go see the other lady. Variety ads spice to punting. In future, to avoid any awkwardness with any of the ladies you see, do no give them the impression that they are the only ones you see. Talk freely about some of your other punting adventures and even ask them for recommendations if you want. This is an adult hobby.
MrPinappleJuice
MrPinappleJuice - Re: Punt etiquette
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-06 13:44:39

On 2024-02-06 13:42:05 Sir Shadow Hefner said:
Unfortunately you are now tied to Lady X for life. You are to only see her exclusively, but she's free to see other guys.

Just kidding, go see the other lady. Variety ads spice to punting. In future, to avoid any awkwardness with any of the ladies you see, do no give them the impression that they are the only ones you see. Talk freely about some of your other punting adventures and even ask them for recommendations if you want. This is an adult hobby.

wow that is a boss move never thought about that thanks
Hazel Arabia
Hazel Arabia - Re: Punt etiquette
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 823
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-02-06 14:22:55

I have a WONDERFUL resource for all punters, where etiquette is concerned.

www.jennalove.net/etiquette
Hazel Arabia
Hazel Arabia - Re: Punt etiquette
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 824
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-02-06 14:24:01
Edited: 2024-02-06 14:24:16

Oops.... Double post hehe

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.