Navigation
hornyman1
hornyman1 - Reviews
Reviews
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-07 08:26:51

Why does a lot of the girls got no or very little reviews ? ...
its not as if they don't get customers every day.
even some of the hot and sexy looking girls got no reviews or reviews that's dates back a year etc ..
It makes one reluctant to visit if there is no feedback ..
just mho
Sharlyn
Sharlyn - Re: Reviews
Re: Reviews
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 612
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-02-07 08:46:47

Good morning. Due to the latest trends in these idiots scammers clients are reluctant to review.

These idiots put 1 and 1 together.

When a client review they know that he visited the lady.

Don't for the love of me ask how but then they get the clients numbers and start the extaurtion nonsense.

I know it's not ideal but I would rather have a few reviews than bad reviews or rather no reviews than to put my clients at risk.

A very bad situation we found ourselves in and there is nothing we can do to stop it.
POPIACT
POPIACT - Re: Reviews
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 120
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-07 08:49:17

Well a lot of punters are very private and don't review. Only a fraction of punters actually utilize the review option. Most just book and keep to themselves. For example I have been a punter for over ten years but I only got a profile, commenting and reviews 3 years ago.

My advice is go take a chance on a wg with no reviews and review.
bashfulstag
bashfulstag - Re: Reviews
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 16
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-07 10:03:29

On 2024-02-07 08:46:47 Sharlyn said:
Don't for the love of me ask how but then they get the clients numbers and start the extaurtion nonsense.

So I am new to ESA but have visited venues before I joined.

My 2c.

There are only two plausible ways that a client's number could end up in the hands of scammers.

1. The lady/venue is working with them and passes clients' phone numbers on to them.

2. Your phone number and personal details are traced via your car's number plate. But again this entails the lady/venue passing that info on, or someone knows that sex work is being conducted at a venue/location and they watch cars coming and going. This is also a whole other can of worms as it requires legit contacts with law enforcement or other entities that have access to this information.

Regarding the reviews: The lady/venue is also the only one that would be able to put a face to a username, so only they could connect the dots between a review, client and their phone number.

The sad reality is the taboo nature of the sex industry and the fact that it operates in legal grey zones leaves it open to shady practices that place both the service provider and client at risk. In this case, there are unfortunately ladies and venues that will be operating alongside unsavoury people. The main concern in my opinion would be the security a lady/venue works with. The sort of practioners that provide personal security to sex workers and venues are not exactly always above board in how they operate. Think your bouncer/debt collector types who are not above intimidatory and extortionary practices and who also have ways of finding out who someone is.
Cunilinkiss
Cunilinkiss - Re: Reviews
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2566
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-07 10:21:21
Edited: 2024-02-07 10:27:21

Add that some punters are lazy at best and selfish is not to be ruled out always either.
If she did not hold back and treated you well and you leave happy, is it too much to ask to review her and share the good news and give credit where credit is due?

There are those who have different views and I respect that, but in my book "please" and "thank you" counts as bread and butter of being an acceptable human, so if she helped you to have a good time, I strongly feel you should grow a pair and come out and say so in public.

Some ladies ruin it by getting upset with a guy for visiting another lady (and she knows this because you reviewed all parties). Again, it's up to you to decide if exclusivity was your agreement or not. I don't blame her for seeing others ;))

Ps: I know some will call me a simp and what not, but I have been called worse so the name calling won't matter much ;)
I know when I'm treated well and will do my part to reciprocate

(Where I get the idea ladies don't like reviews, I dont, but at least try the spreading of some good vibes guys)
Sharlyn
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 617
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-02-07 11:15:30

On 2024-02-07 10:21:21 Cunilinkiss said:
Add that some punters are lazy at best and selfish is not to be ruled out always either.
If she did not hold back and treated you well and you leave happy, is it too much to ask to review her and share the good news and give credit where credit is due?

There are those who have different views and I respect that, but in my book "please" and "thank you" counts as bread and butter of being an acceptable human, so if she helped you to have a good time, I strongly feel you should grow a pair and come out and say so in public.

Some ladies ruin it by getting upset with a guy for visiting another lady (and she knows this because you reviewed all parties). Again, it's up to you to decide if exclusivity was your agreement or not. I don't blame her for seeing others ;))

Ps: I know some will call me a simp and what not, but I have been called worse so the name calling won't matter much ;)
I know when I'm treated well and will do my part to reciprocate

(Where I get the idea ladies don't like reviews, I dont, but at least try the spreading of some good vibes guys)

You nailed it right on the head. Had a conversation with a SP this morning. We said exactly the same thing.

Punters does not belong to us.You can see who ever you want.But I have experienced it first hand working from.a specific place where I client came to see me 3 times in the week I was there just to hear the SP called him and said why did you come see her 3 times but you see me once every 3 months.

So wrong really.
Sharlyn
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 618
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-02-07 11:26:15
Edited: 2024-02-07 11:26:42

Double post sorry
MikeCotton
MikeCotton - Re: Reviews
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-07 11:30:19

I don't review. Last time I did, I got harassed by the girl. This is why I take all these reviews with a pinch of salt. I doubt that many of them are authentic.
Megan
Megan - Re: Reviews
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2521
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-02-07 11:34:55

I personaly dont like clients to review me. Good or bad.
Kooni
Kooni - Re: Reviews
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5151
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-07 11:59:22
Edited: 2024-02-07 11:59:21

You have joined ESA in 2019, have only done 1 review in 2020, gave a remark on another and now you wonder why ladies don't have reviews. Have you only ever visit those 2 ladies in the last 4.5 years

Please look in the mirror, ask yourself why have you not reviewed all the ladies you visited before. You are part of the problem.

Secondly scammers don't get details from reviews, as no punter is so stupid to put his personal details in the review. The details are given / sold to them by ladies. So this is absolutely not a reason why punters don't review.

Some punters have stop reviewing on ESA as they do it on their private whatsapp groups. They share the details with those thats on the groups, and not worried about the rest of us, thats not part of those groups.

Punters gets attacked by simps for giving a lady a less than all "5s" review, therefore they rather don't review, or only review where services have met their standards. I personally only review those where an all "5" review is warranted.

Some ladies don't want to be reviewed. Some ladies with "ROAR" on their profile that do entertain multi racial customers, normally don't want their white clients to know they see other races, so opt out of being reviewed to protect their "image".

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.