Navigation
Amber
Amber - Good morning Gents...
Good morning Gents...
Advertiser
Joined:
4 Feb 2016
Posts to Date: 1476
  View Profile  
Posted: 2025-01-06 08:16:21

A good day starts with a positive attitude and a great massage

Im available today until 10pm for an amazing sexy sensual full Swedish massage with spoils and pampering satisfaction guaranteed. I'm available for in calls and out calls

I work from a private upmarket house in Parkwood Rosebank with safe and secure parking on the premises clean rooms and shower facilities

I know what your body needs a little bit of attention in all the right places I'm just a call away from a good mood

Let me spoil you today let's spice it up

Kisses
Amber

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.