Navigation
Julia @ Velvet Spa
Julia @ Velvet Spa - Novelty and excessive excitement
Novelty and excessive excitement
Advertiser
Joined:
10 Feb 2025
Posts to Date: 1353
  View Profile  
Posted: 2026-05-29 12:18:41

Remember when you were 9 years old and all the grown ups were drunk and snuck out to meet your friend outside the barn door 2kms down the road at 1am? Just sitting there , looking at porno magazines and smoked camel filters out your dad's soft pack that you stole from the drawer where Granny keeps the Stroh Rum. Swallowing the 'happy pills' your big brother stole from mom's medicine cabinet that make you never wanna sleep or eat and dance all night?

Wait what? Y'all didn't ..the fuh ? I may have had a different childhood to you guys.

But the GOOD NEWS IS :

I AM A TEN!

I HAVE THE BEST BODY IN JHB.

I GIVE THE MOST EXEMPLARY ADULT ENTERTAINMENT SERVICE'S AVAILABLE TO MODERN MAN .

MY HOSPITALITY IS AAA+++

SEEING ME = HAPPINESS.

Love,
Julia Ward

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.