Navigation
Claudia Gentlemens Delight
Claudia Gentlemens Delight - help
help
Advertiser
Joined:
17 Jul 2013
Posts to Date: 635
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-01-12 05:49:26


When a guy you are dating says
I'm going to tear your life upside down.
Knowing what I do...

Get restraining order?
Now?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: help
Re: help
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-01-12 06:25:22

Oh no! Sorry to hear Clau. Ill send you a private message, he might be lurking on the forum you never know.
Meg
Meg - Re: help
Re: help
Advertiser
Joined:
13 Aug 2008
Posts to Date: 2754
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-01-12 06:36:58

On 2017-01-12 05:49:26 Claudia Gentlemens Delight said:

When a guy you are dating says
I'm going to tear your life upside down.
Knowing what I do...

Get restraining order?
Now?



Yes you do. What can he do...its a job your pay your bills and make a living and don't ask anyone anything.
In my experience I've always told the person I get involved with what I do for a living. If it's a problem they need to give a solution. ..you can't just pack up and leave the only security you know.
My girl always be honest in what you do with your BF. If he loves you he will understand why you do what you do. If he don't it's time to move on. One day you will find someone who isn't gonna judge you or look down on you. He will help you rather get out of this industry and give you something to work with for your future.
Good luck my girl. I've been through all these nonsens. .
But my X con boss find out what I did before I started working for him .He made my life a living hell! I didn't know he knew and he went out of his way to try and sleep with me( forcing me, basically rape me). He even show my kids photos of me. I did get a restraining order against him.
Even if he comes around (your fb) and say his sorry Don't believe him..if he tried to burn you once the f## is going to do it again.
FMS
FMS - Re: help
Re: help
Basic Member
Joined:
11 Jan 2016
Posts to Date: 57
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-12 06:56:55

Some people fight dirty. The saying "all is fair in love and war" springs to mind.

There are risks that are greater for WG'S than for others.

The first thought is that if a BF is introduced to family that action creates the threat of exposure.

But then there is another saying "it is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved".



Meg
Meg - Re: help
Re: help
Advertiser
Joined:
13 Aug 2008
Posts to Date: 2757
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-01-12 07:07:55

Sorry meant to say BF. .lol.
Meg
Meg - Re: help
Re: help
Advertiser
Joined:
13 Aug 2008
Posts to Date: 2760
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-01-12 07:21:48

Then I would also like to ask. ..he didn't meet you as a WG? Sorry stupid question. No he didn't.
Mynx
Mynx - Re: help
Re: help
Advertiser
Joined:
5 Mar 2014
Posts to Date: 784
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-01-12 08:24:23

Claudia...you know what happened to me. Get the order Now and cut him out of your life IMMEDIATELY. Sorry for your pain. xMx
Meg
Meg - Re: help
Re: help
Advertiser
Joined:
13 Aug 2008
Posts to Date: 2762
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-01-12 08:30:10

Ja myne you have been through it too. So glad it's over.
Claudia Gentlemens Delight
Claudia Gentlemens Delight - Re: help
Re: help
Advertiser
Joined:
17 Jul 2013
Posts to Date: 636
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-01-12 12:10:20


I have received such tremendous response of support. For that I thank you all.
Meg, I shall pm you, thank you so much for the encouragement.
Mynx, my darling friend, your help...No words can describe.

Fms, I was upfront. It was only a few dates. Quite right, he wanted to play dirty, but, thanks to support, as such, I feel blessed.

To everyone who supported me and at such short notice...all I can say is wow!
Truly thankful
With love
Ps: got so much help, situation sorted
Clau
Meg
Meg - Re: help
Re: help
Advertiser
Joined:
13 Aug 2008
Posts to Date: 2765
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-01-12 12:40:36

No problem love. I'm glad to help just ask. ;-)

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.