Navigation
MeneerX
MeneerX - What type of WG/MG talk turns you on?
What type of WG/MG talk turns you on?
Gold Member
Joined:
10 Oct 2016
Posts to Date: 135
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-11 22:57:15

Spending some time on the forum one can't help but pick up on the diverse approaches by the various SPs to communicate and market themselves.
These approaces all appeal to specific types of punters and evidently work for the respective SPs in ensuring business.
I personally find certain hard core language a bit off-putting and will most likely not engage with those SPs whilst other punters might respond positively to such an approach.
My question is what turns you on?
Is it SPs that:
talk sensually referring to themselves as MGs and being discreet in what they say and how they say it,
naughty SPs talking sex but using sfter jargon ,
slutty SPs being provacative and teasing calling a spade a spade but in a non-offensive way,
hardcore inviting you "vir n naai" and to "suig jou piel" and "come fuck this ho"

ghostwrita
ghostwrita - Re: What type of WG/MG talk turns you on?
Re: What type of WG/MG talk turns you on?
Gold Member
Joined:
2 Mar 2013
Posts to Date: 208
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-12 05:19:50

Nasty talk for me. But guess depends on mood. Nasty talk that sounds contrived is the quickest way to turn me off though.
Meg
Meg - Re: What type of WG/MG talk turns you on?
Re: What type of WG/MG talk turns you on?
Advertiser
Joined:
13 Aug 2008
Posts to Date: 2759
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-01-12 07:17:38

On 2017-01-12 05:19:50 ghostwrita said:
Nasty talk for me. But guess depends on mood. Nasty talk that sounds contrived is the quickest way to turn me off though.



Agreed.
I would love to talk like some of these ladies. .but I think I'm to shy. So the dirty talk only stays in my head. And do I talk dirty omw.
Perhaps one day I'll open up and say what's really on my mind in a booking (Ps shit I really hope that day its not going to sound corny ) whahah
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: What type of WG/MG talk turns you on?
Re: What type of WG/MG talk turns you on?
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-01-12 08:18:48

@Meg,do you like been spoken to I'm a naughty way?
Meg
Meg - Re: What type of WG/MG talk turns you on?
Re: What type of WG/MG talk turns you on?
Advertiser
Joined:
13 Aug 2008
Posts to Date: 2763
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-01-12 08:34:27

On 2017-01-12 08:18:48 Ares said:
@Meg,do you like been spoken to I'm a naughty way?



Yes I do. But not degrading me in the booking..there's a very thin line between kinky and down right rude .play the role and enjoy yourself without making your partner feel worthless.
le roux
le roux - Re: What type of WG/MG talk turns you on?
Re: What type of WG/MG talk turns you on?
Basic Member
Joined:
14 Sep 2006
Posts to Date: 235
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-12 08:44:40
Edited: 2017-01-12 08:48:24

In equal parts;

Well spoken (not bothered about accents, it is more a question of vocabulary)

Able to formulate an independent opinion on anything from the current socio-economic issues surrounding education, land rights, space exploration and current affairs to current happenings in 7 de Laan or wine and decent eateries.

Knows what she likes and is not afraid to say, explain and encourage.

Decorum, dignity manners and elegance.

A keen sense of what looks good and is appropriate in the way of dress (I know she has tits and an ass, the pleasure comes from unwrapping them rather than having them on permanent display)

Self confidence without arrogance.

Good skin, great hair and a subtle scent (no bathing in cheap perfume, less is far more)

Other than that it depends on the time and what I'm after, tall short, big chested, slight build, black white Indian or Eskimo, greek goddess or prim and proper masseuse does not really come in to it.
MeneerX
MeneerX - Re: What type of WG/MG talk turns you on?
Re: What type of WG/MG talk turns you on?
Gold Member
Joined:
10 Oct 2016
Posts to Date: 136
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-12 09:09:37

Well said Le Roux
Bianca
Bianca - Re: What type of WG/MG talk turns you on?
Re: What type of WG/MG talk turns you on?
Advertiser
Joined:
30 Nov 2016
Posts to Date: 85
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-01-12 09:47:36

I talk dirty but fuck nice...

It depends from punter to punter..

I have heard guys tell chasidy that she comes fwd as soft but the forum she comes fwd to be hard.

Lol i womt ever forget hdr answer

I guck as hard as i talk let me show you...

He came back for more and more.

Kisses
B
Shamrock-sa
Shamrock-sa - Re: What type of WG/MG talk turns you on?
Re: What type of WG/MG talk turns you on?
Basic Member
Joined:
12 Sep 2013
Posts to Date: 208
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-12 10:45:06

Le Roux, you have stated my view perfectly. Nothing beats a bit of elegance and sophistication.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.