Navigation
roshta
roshta - Nasty comments
Nasty comments
Gold Member
Joined:
22 Feb 2011
Posts to Date: 225
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-11 07:47:45

There's a handful of punters who are religiously engaging in writing nasty comments about SP's without provocation that is apparent to some of us observers. I find it disturbing, equivalent to cyber bullying. There's a lot of SP's who don't look anything like I like however I have never felt obligated to write anything nasty about them as I feel that I'm neither perfect. My appeal is to humbly be respective towards one another. That is meant to go both ways
Melina
Melina - Re: Nasty comments
Re: Nasty comments
Advertiser
Joined:
21 May 2014
Posts to Date: 346
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-01-11 07:50:22

I salute you sir!
Vanilla
Vanilla - Re: Nasty comments
Re: Nasty comments
Advertiser
Joined:
23 Mar 2015
Posts to Date: 481
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-01-11 07:52:42

I love your post Roshta, esa would be a much better place if we all focus on being the best we can be for the people we spend time with im bookings.

I like it when guys would write something like "she really tried but we just didn't click" instead of just straight criticism, I look up to such men.
fasimulatt
fasimulatt - Re: Nasty comments
Re: Nasty comments
Basic Member
Joined:
2 Jan 2017
Posts to Date: 21
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-11 08:06:45

ever you ever noticed the aggressive reaction of some ladies and how they gang up against anybody that disagrees with them?
roshta
roshta - Re: Nasty comments
Re: Nasty comments
Gold Member
Joined:
22 Feb 2011
Posts to Date: 227
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-11 08:06:59

On 2017-01-11 07:52:42 Vanilla said:
I love your post Roshta, esa would be a much better place if we all focus on being the best we can be for the people we spend time with im bookings.

I like it when guys would write something like "she really tried but we just didn't click" instead of just straight criticism, I look up to such men.

if I guinuenly feel that we just didn't have chemistry I will voice my discomforts to you before I leave your place. However I will not stick up a review to avoid it being read out of context.
roshta
roshta - Re: Nasty comments
Re: Nasty comments
Gold Member
Joined:
22 Feb 2011
Posts to Date: 228
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-11 08:10:01

On 2017-01-11 08:06:45 fasimulatt said:
ever you ever noticed the aggressive reaction of some ladies and how they gang up against anybody that disagrees with them?

have also noted that kind of behavior however the one that I'm referring to is of blokes making not so nice comments about someone they have never reviewed(might have never met in person). Just out of the blue make a negative comment type of scenario
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Nasty comments
Re: Nasty comments
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2017-01-11 11:02:54

Would also like to jump on this bandwagon. For me personally, no review is the same as a bad review.
If I did not enjoy my visit, I simply do not give a review.
Vice versa also applies. I 'choose' a SP largely based on her reviews.
I think that reviews are very important for a SP as it help current/future business.
We simply cannot click with all the ladies so we are bound to have some less enjoyable experiences.
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Nasty comments
Re: Nasty comments
Gold Member
Joined:
9 Jun 2015
Posts to Date: 1247
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-11 11:10:47

Well said Matewis ... also my point of view regarding this matter.
GreyKnight
GreyKnight - Re: Nasty comments
Re: Nasty comments
Gold Member
Joined:
10 Jul 2016
Posts to Date: 569
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-11 12:08:15
Edited: 2017-01-11 12:10:51

Honestly I don't see why people have to fight, argue, or say demeaning things to each other on a playground such as ESA.

Don't get me wrong, I am always up for a good debate as long as everyone's views are respected.

ESA is where I come to play and relax to get away from my everyday extremely stressful life. This is a fantasy world where us grown-ups play. Shit we don't even know each others real identities (most of the times). So why exert negative energy here?

I saw a review recently where a punter reported honestly on his experience and it was not a shining, raving one for the lady. But he did not break her down or say anything demeaning towards her. Her response was not to attack him and say demeaning things to him, but rather she handled it with dignity and positive energy. I respect both of them enormously for that.

I also understand that this is not a perfect world and people will always differ and argue and competitors will try to break others down etc... I am not naive.

But eish... Life is kak enough in the world out there...


Stormpie @ Massage Inc
Stormpie @ Massage Inc - Re: Nasty comments
Re: Nasty comments
Advertiser
Joined:
21 Jul 2016
Posts to Date: 652
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-01-11 13:27:09

On 2017-01-11 12:08:15 GreyKnight said:
Honestly I don't see why people have to fight, argue, or say demeaning things to each other on a playground such as ESA.

Don't get me wrong, I am always up for a good debate as long as everyone's views are respected.

ESA is where I come to play and relax to get away from my everyday extremely stressful life. This is a fantasy world where us grown-ups play. Shit we don't even know each others real identities (most of the times). So why exert negative energy here?

I saw a review recently where a punter reported honestly on his experience and it was not a shining, raving one for the lady. But he did not break her down or say anything demeaning towards her. Her response was not to attack him and say demeaning things to him, but rather she handled it with dignity and positive energy. I respect both of them enormously for that.

I also understand that this is not a perfect world and people will always differ and argue and competitors will try to break others down etc... I am not naive.

But eish... Life is kak enough in the world out there...




*double like Mr Knight i have the worlds respect for you*!!!!

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.