Navigation
Lady Alexa
Lady Alexa - Why not
Why not
Advertiser
Joined:
28 Jun 2016
Posts to Date: 45
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-01-18 10:30:10

For today only...

Sensual tantric nuru massage
Edging
Pre ejaculation control
Sensory deprivation
Lingam massage
Prostate milking
CBT
CBW

And all round satisfaction
R500 1hr
700 90min
1000 2hrs

TODAY ONLY
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Why not
Re: Why not
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-01-18 10:37:10

I've always wondered what CBT and CBW is?
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: Why not
Re: Why not
Advertiser
Joined:
9 Apr 2014
Posts to Date: 1328
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-01-18 10:43:32
Edited: 2017-01-18 10:44:23

Whose gonna book Alexa for me to experience Nuru? I am who I am? You can watch????
Lady Alexa
Lady Alexa - Re: Why not
Re: Why not
Advertiser
Joined:
28 Jun 2016
Posts to Date: 47
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-01-18 11:13:55

CBW -cock and ball worship
CBT -cock and ball torture
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: Why not
Re: Why not
Advertiser
Joined:
9 Apr 2014
Posts to Date: 1337
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-01-18 11:35:55

Okay, I'm full house, you arent Lady A.....How would you suggest things play out in a double?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Why not
Re: Why not
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-01-18 11:37:58

On 2017-01-18 10:43:32 Veronica Franco said:
Whose gonna book Alexa for me to experience Nuru? I am who I am? You can watch????



So much fun, so little time ;) Would love, perhaps Lady A can show me how to do a yoni massage on you
Lady Alexa
Lady Alexa - Re: Why not
Re: Why not
Advertiser
Joined:
28 Jun 2016
Posts to Date: 48
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-01-18 14:54:56

Perhaps if VF allows it
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: Why not
Re: Why not
Advertiser
Joined:
9 Apr 2014
Posts to Date: 1344
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-01-18 15:57:12

Allows? Are you kidding me now? I'll eat you up....lol
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Why not
Re: Why not
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-01-18 16:18:33

On 2017-01-18 11:37:58 I am who I am said:


So much fun, so little time ;) Would love, perhaps Lady A can show me how to do a yoni massage on you




What exactly is a yoni massage.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Why not
Re: Why not
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-01-18 16:31:35

Okay okay I just googled it. But this means that a whole bunch of guys in Israel are called "poes" in hindi

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.