Navigation
MickeyKarn
MickeyKarn - Loss of manhood (cancer)
Loss of manhood (cancer)
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-28 14:21:35

Around a year ago I was diagnosed with testicular cancer. This meant surgery to remove a testicle followed by 3 months of chemotherapy. It was a difficult 12 month period. As anyone can imagine its traumatic going through this kind of thing and it is life changing as I now appreciate things far more than before.
I am now clear of all cancer and living life to the full as one never knows what is coming next.
Due to the above I have not had a sexual encounter for around 20 months. Things in my man bits department feel different, yet am still a regular guy that can still get turned on. However it does not feel the same intensity as it was in the past.

I guess I thought to ask two things here.
1. Do any WG fancy helping me to my first post cancer sexual encounter? If yes please feel free to PM me.
2. Has anyone else had a similar issue?

iamfunluva
iamfunluva - Re: Loss of manhood (cancer)
Re: Loss of manhood (cancer)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1339
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-29 17:33:10

Hey Mickey, sorry about ur illness but glad u have overcome it..

As for your question regarding the girl I suggest choose one that suits ur fancy bud .. After all this is a celebration of life that you planning
Miss Ruby
Miss Ruby - Re: Loss of manhood (cancer)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 104
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-02-29 17:49:26

@MickeyKarn...I concur with iamfunluva as your sexual experience will be influenced by your visual preference. I'm sure any lady on ESA would love to ease you into your new journey.
I have a client that went through the same procedure as yourself and we "get along" just fine now. It was difficult for him to achieve full "performance" in the beginning, but with patience and perseverance there's no problem now.
You've achieved so much already...well done..
Mwah!
Chmoks
Chmoks - Re: Loss of manhood (cancer)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 701
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-29 19:16:40

Yo Mickey,

dickhead layman here, but is your "However it does not feel the same intensity as it was in the past" not caused by having one nut instead of two? Haven't even googled but think that testosterone is produced by the testes, so buddy, I think you're running on half throttle... and hey, zero offense eh?
Ask your doc, after all he studied for it. Tell the dude absolutely everything, put your shame aside. Besides, he's heard it all before I bet, but what's more - you pay him, same like girls here, so expect him to perform ;-)
On the girls, go where your dick points you rather than asking for someone who some other thinks will be 'better', however I think you should pick someone in her 30s for the first, they've seen more than a youngster.
And hey, welcome back & enjoy!
deane
deane - Re: Loss of manhood (cancer)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 268
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-29 19:47:00

So glad you don't have the cacer ....and good luck with your first one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Michelle
Michelle - Re: Loss of manhood (cancer)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 363
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-02-29 19:58:41

@MickeyKarn. I agree this is a celebration of your life so choose a WG that also does a very good sensual massage with full house.

Take along a bottle of bubbly as you have a lot to celebrate and it will take the edge off too. Be patient and just have fun since you so obviously deserve it after the trial you have gone thru.

Well done on your recovery and I am sure in a renewed appreciation of the future.
Savanna
Savanna - Re: Loss of manhood (cancer)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1655
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-02-29 20:00:10

Mickey I have seen quite a few cases like this. There is nothing to feel ashamed about. You are welcome to make a visit to me anytime. Congratulations and well done on beating the cancer.
Michelle
Michelle - Re: Loss of manhood (cancer)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 364
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-02-29 20:21:08

@MickeyKarn. You should never equate the loss of testicles to a "Loss of Manhood" The same can be said for a woman losing her breasts to cancer. Their is far more to any person than their sexual bits that make them a man or woman. Value yourself for all who and what you are. None of us are exempt in the possibility of any tribulation. What matters is how we pick ourselves up in going forward.
Mujahid001
Mujahid001 - Re: Loss of manhood (cancer)
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 627
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-29 22:55:24

Didnt PhoenixGirl's connections from Australia die from penis cancer? hope it is not linked to punting acvtivities.

But good luck micky with your full recovery. Cancer is not easy. I know a wg currently battling it but she hides it well. Also know another wg who beat cancer too.
Doubleslappedass
Doubleslappedass - Re: Loss of manhood (cancer)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 343
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-29 23:03:55
Edited: 2016-02-29 23:04:37

No mujahid the idiot was having a "joke" , what a tosser
Good luck Mickey, fuck them hard, I am sure you will be feeling like a man soon enough...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.