Navigation
Hardashell
Hardashell - Rates
Rates
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-23 17:08:49

What's the benchmark for FH? Whats your experience been higher price = better punt or not
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Rates
Re: Rates
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-02-23 20:45:57

So far in my limited experience, there is no correlation between price and quality. High price does not mean quality service just as low price doesn't mean you want to chew your arm off afterwards.
51169 - Re: Rates
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 172
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-23 21:51:21

I agree with Shy
Mujahid001
Mujahid001 - Re: Rates
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 555
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-23 23:16:13

Dejavu?

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Rates
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-02-23 23:33:04

I believe in both price ranges you get some with good and some with bad services. There was times that I thought after a punt, for that price I could get two ladies with whom I was before, with whom I enjoyed it more.
Natalie
Natalie - Re: Rates
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 17
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-02-24 06:50:00

OH my goodness - I've been wanting to post something pertaining to this.

Allow me to say - I get irritated when someone phones and wants to negotiate my rates esp FH, which is something I dont usually offer and the reason for such is cause I'm giving you a part of me and there has to be some connection (refer to a previous post) Having said that please understand a 'price' is set by what a WG will value that part of her to be - some may be cheaper, for they have different motivations for such. When considering pricing - look at it from the point of view of the WG.
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: Rates
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1339
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-02-24 07:52:18
Edited: 2016-02-24 07:54:07

On 2016-02-24 06:50:00 Natalie said:
I get irritated when someone phones and wants to negotiate my rates esp FH, which is something I dont usually offer and the reason for such is cause I'm giving you a part of me and there has to be some connection (refer to a previous post) Having said that please understand a 'price' is set by what a WG will value that part of her to be - some may be cheaper, for they have different motivations for such. When considering pricing - look at it from the point of view of the WG.

I don't think price is about what a wg will value that part of her to be.

If that be the case then I am undercharging my clients.

There is more to this than meets the eye and tons of different reasons why.

Eg. Area why area ladies working in Jhb South or Jhb city center cannot be charging sandton bryanston forways rate for obvious reasons.

Ladies working for venues charge venue rates some might charge a different price on their personal ads.

Ladies working in a crapy or dirty venue cannot charge HOE or Harem rates.

If a lady pays accommodation at 600 to 800 a day that is already 16k to 24k a month over and above adds toiletries for clients working essentials which may differ from lady to lady then then there is no point in charging 350 or 500 this is only a few contributing factors.

I have said to a lady before up your prices you under charging and her mentality was if I up my prices the clients won't see me, she has asked them about this.

In the same token sugar had a thread and told them she is uping her rates and punters didn't have a problem.

Then there is Everybodys kryptonite she charges a premium price irrespective is she gives a good service or not that day and her rate is the same for the guys she collects from and runs away lol.

But iny opinion if a guy knows he's getting a top notch service he won't mind paying be it 350 or 2k.
Mujahid001
Mujahid001 - Re: Rates
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 557
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-24 08:02:20
Edited: 2016-02-24 08:02:56

Was not gonna post on the 800000th forum thread on rates but Natalie wrote :"When considering pricing - look at it from the point of view of the WG"

Natalie my opinion is that every wg can charge whatever the hell they wish, and every punter must make his own judgement call whether he is willing to pay or not for particular wg. We definitely do not have to "look at it from the point of view of the WG". A punter either wants or dont want and pay or dont pay.

Its all relative anyhow. Example Kick and co raves about a centurion wg who i thought was mediocre before. I decided to call her contemplating a redo but now her new pricing is R1000. My personal judgement call is that she is not worth that. Other hand, if Janine, Veronica, Mandy, Valentina, Robyn, Landi charged R3000 an hour I'll still see them becoz in my book they are worth much more and even if it means I have to get a 4th credit card to fund my hobby!
Natalie
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 18
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-02-24 08:04:42

@Arhwen

Very well said.
Natalie
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 19
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-02-24 08:08:03

@Mujahid001

Please dont get that 4th credit card..... with interest rates the way they are and indications are that they will increase - it'll be costing you more to see a WG.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.