Navigation
boris3264
boris3264 - GHQ Massage
GHQ Massage
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2011-01-24 14:42:00

Went there a short while ago. A good looking Russian lady was my therapist. Spoke good English - but called me Sir the whole time. Didn't particularly like that! The service was OK. Kept her clobber on for most of the time. And then wanted extra monies for this and for that .......!Really hussled for the whole while. A so so experience - and not to be repeated, despite her good looks!
What about the rest of the ladies at GHQ - any possible recomendations please?
boris3264
boris3264 - Re: GHQ Massage
Re: GHQ Massage
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2011-01-26 10:12:11

Pleeeze guys - there must be someone out there with a recommendation or two at GHQ? Hope that someone can assist?
If not GHQ - how about a recommendation at Elysium Corlett please? Thanks in advance!
iamfunluva
iamfunluva - Re: GHQ Massage
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2011-01-26 11:29:29

try Shakira at elysium. Hot Indian babe with a killer touch
boris3264
boris3264 - Re: GHQ Massage
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2011-01-26 13:03:06

Thanks for the Shakira recommendation at Elysium. What about the Indian lady at GHQ - her name is Tiara. Anyone been with her?
Any other recommations at Elysium Corlett please?
jsnake
jsnake - Re: GHQ Massage
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 126
View Profile
Posted: 2011-01-26 13:27:59

I'm very surprised to to hear about the bad service at GHQ. They take a lot of pride in their efforts to be 'a cut above the rest'.

I know the lady who manages the place there (I forget her fake name but I think it may be Jessica) and if you speak to her and tell her your experience I can guarantee you she will give you a free booking. She will also have a proper 'chat' with the lady in question.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Snake
max00001
max00001 - Re: GHQ Massage
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2011-01-26 15:31:18

What has happened to Stefanie at GHQ?
mike999
mike999 - Re: GHQ Massage
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 99
View Profile
Posted: 2011-01-26 15:48:25

@Max. steff left about a year ago

Try Cat at GHq. She exElysium.

Anbody know what happened to Savanha from GHQ?
boris3264
boris3264 - Re: ELYSIUM Corlett
Re: ELYSIUM Corlett
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2011-01-27 12:04:40

There appears to be a new hottie here called Taylor - Rae. Has anyone got anything to report back on her - any good?

Also Ashley - ex Elysium Randburg is now at Corlett. Once again - has anyone got feedback on her?

Guys - Lets help each other out here.

Could save some big bucks from being wasted!

Thanks
[WOLVERINE]
[WOLVERINE] - Re: GHQ Massage
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 45
View Profile
Posted: 2011-01-31 22:25:27

From the pics on trader it looks like Taylor/Sabrina. If it is the same girl, I visited her when she was at Tammy's about two years ago. Looks like she is just a MG now. She is seriously hot but I would rate the experience a 4/10. Massage not great, FH not really either. She seemed a bit cold, but maybe we just didn't click.
drieber
drieber - Re: GHQ Massage
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2011-02-01 06:30:10

boris, I was a regular at GHQ for a long time. That was until I went to the other massage joints.

The girls at GHQ are just too boring in my opinion. You can get a much naughtier experience elsewhere from ladies who are even hotter than the GHQ girls.

The last straw for me at GHQ was when one of the ladies wanted me to pay her an extra R300 just to play with her tits.

Now I happily go elsewhere and the babes often give me a VERY sensual experience and never ask for extra. The reason they get so naughty is because they want you to choose them next time again ... smart girls because when I do get a girl who is full of shit (and it happens at the other joints to) I make sure to never EVER book them again.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.