Navigation
pyon123
pyon123 - Elysium
Elysium
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2010-06-18 22:52:37

I'm giving serious though to going through to Elysium in the next few days, either the Melrose or Randburg.

I'm a bit apprehensive about going to a new venue, are there any recommendations/warnings/stories you guys have?

What kind of girl/experience could I expect?

(also, ballpark price range if possible)

thanks all
Ben Layden
Ben Layden - Re: Elysium
Re: Elysium
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 619
View Profile
Posted: 2010-06-19 10:18:55

Speaking of Elysium Randburg:
unfortunately no privacy whatsoever - line-ups are done in full view of other punters.
(I am full of apprehensions about being recognised.)
venue is clean and neat.
girls are good-looking-sometimes exquisite.
massage only- ideal for a foot-fetishist like me.
prices are VERY reasonable R250/half-hr R300 for 45min etc.

-my groatsworth...

GilesLovesPunda
GilesLovesPunda - Re: Elysium
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 30
View Profile
Posted: 2010-06-20 22:38:11

Melrose is very discrete. You shouldn't meet anyone going in or out unless your timing is absolutely awful. The Melrose/Birnam branch is great. Small, clean, warm, and cosy.

I disliked Randburg because it was large and impersonal.

I wish Brigit was still at Birnam, she was orgasmic fun and a half... try Zita, she's sexy and sultry.
SewageRat
SewageRat - Re: Elysium
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 190
View Profile
Posted: 2010-06-20 22:48:05

I don't know what the fuss is about 'accidentaly' passing by other clients at agencies.
If you happen to come face to face with someone you know IT WILL BE THE BEST KEPT SECRET and in all probability a start of a new found friendship (even if it is a psuedo one)
Lexington Steele
Lexington Steele - Re: Elysium
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2010-06-21 16:33:57

If anyone manages to go the distance with Nina, do let me know.
Wel wel
Wel wel - Re: Elysium
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2010-06-21 19:53:16

See also Donna there, she is great
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Elysium
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2010-06-21 22:24:05

Wel wel, does she offer any extra's?
Wel wel
Wel wel - Re: Elysium
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2010-06-22 16:29:25

Dont know, and what extras would you like? ask her she is a very friendly girl.
Squall
Squall - Re: Elysium
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 63
View Profile
Posted: 2010-06-23 20:22:36
Edited: 2010-06-23 20:23:09

Here's my take on Elysium... I used to frequent it but stopped once the selection of babes became somewhat unreliable.

Anyway, went back last week as it was nearly 8pm and the sandton branch closes earlier ... I phone and the receptionist tells me she's got 22 girls, so I'm thinking that there must be someone hot to take!

Anyway, get there and there's some party happening ... I don't mind but then you have a whole bunch of guys walking around there totally drunk etc.

The line up was ridiculous... I counted about 4 she-males (DEFINITELY post op girls DEF) and there was only two OKAY girls, as I already went with the one, her name's Eva and she is SO full of shit I'll never book her again (gave me a freekin lecture and was so full of crap about me touching her fake boobs) ... so I take the other okay looking girl, man what a disaster. When we get to the room I realise this chick REEKS of drink as in STINKING man. She's totally drunk and performs like someone who's totally out of it. I wait in the room for lik 10 minutes and she finally gets back.

When she starts massaging me, she stinks so badly of drink I can't even get a hardon ... I end up wanking myself off and shooting a load on her tits. Now the only reason I did was cause I just thought, fuckit just finish the job and get outta there.

NEVER going back there EVER again ... rather sticking to GHQ and the corlet branch ... honestly that place is going to the dogs. They may as well turn it into a freekin party/brothel house. Their parties/functions are really a low class affair.

STAY AWAY FROM THE RANDBURG BRANCH
EZZRA
EZZRA - Re: Elysium
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 332
View Profile
Posted: 2010-06-24 12:16:11

Randburg is KAK......you just gotta be lucky when choosing a girl.Sometimes you get a sh1t one and sometimes you get lucky. Most times, viewing is done in full view of other punters. I find that strange and uneasy.

Melrose has a smaller selection of girls. Zita at Melrose is one of the best.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.