Gold Member
Posts to Date: 207
View Profile
Posted: 2015-09-02 07:55:21

Name: Rio

City: Pretoria

Area: Lynnwood/Wilgers

Full Profile: [View Rio's Full Profile]

She is a newbie and just on board last Friday, not only for HOE but also for this industry. I'm very lucky to be her first client. I want her off the radar, so that I can own her, at least for a while. I hate my selfish. I know it won't take a long time for her to be the super star in HOE. As a reliable reviewer here, I prefer my ESA fellow punters taste her first rather than HOE regulars. I finally decide to say something here. Lol

Firstly thanks the hostess Cloe for bringing her to me, and I'll bring you a gift next time.

Ok, then it's Rio. She is absolutely stunning! Pretty face! Petite body! How can I put this? The most hot cheerleader! She delivered a superb soft BJ, good shag, lots of orgasm. She made me hard for several times. Oh baby, you've already sucked out my last semen. You didn't stop and you wanted more!

I'm addictive on you. I've falled on you. How can I manage this. Do I have to steal you from HOE?

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Rio
Rio - Re: Review - Rio - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Re: Review - Rio - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-09-02 10:09:16

Morning,
Thank-you.
I hope to see you soon.
x
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Rio - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-09-02 21:55:19

@matthew0506 you sir are one of the best at describing these wonderful ladies, hats off to you! I think HOE should consider making you their ambassador;p LOL!
matthew0506
matthew0506 - Re: Review - Rio - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 215
View Profile
Posted: 2015-09-03 10:11:09

I do want to visit all ladies in JHG and PTA, but I can't move my eyes off the gorgeous ladies in HOE.

I thought I could take a break, but Rio didn't allow me to do that. ;) She asked me if I'll be back in the night, when we just finished our session in the morning...

She is hot. I'm busy with replying the private messages in my inbox about Rio. Lol
techno80
techno80 - Re: Review - Rio - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 348
View Profile
Posted: 2015-09-04 17:32:21

Name: Rio

City: Pretoria

Area: Lynnwood/Wilgers

Full Profile: [View Rio's Full Profile]

Difficult review for me as I did have mixed feelings about doing this review.
I had the pleasure of spending an hour with Rio during a morning booking at HOE.
She is a gorgeous looking lady with a great figure, tiny perky boobies and is really interesting to chat to. She has a very Bubbly personality and made me feel at ease right away.

In terms of service, I got the impression very soon that her heart was not into it. Unresponsive and she kept talking an talking and playing for time. No GFE.

While I am not naïve to think that ladies enjoy this business, I think my expectations of Rio were set to high. Maybe I have being spoilt by the other ladies at HOE ….Eva, Logan, Hunter, Scarlet, Tatum, Kate who provide uninhibited sensuality and the GFE experience comes quite naturally to them . And more importantly, they aim to please.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
matthew0506
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 222
View Profile
Posted: 2015-09-04 18:58:15

She is still young and new! Champagne is used for celebration in the speedway, and 82s laffey is used for tasting with art and music.

I received a pm from a ESA newbie named iceman on WED, and he was encouraging himself to visit HOE. My suggestion for him is booking Tatum first. I still remembered Tatum restored my terrible feeling caused by another young HOE lady. Tatum is classic, so it is with EVA, Logan and Kate. I don't know Hanter and Scarlet. They've left when I know HOE.

If I have to use some words to describe Rio, that would be 'fresh, innocent, and flower bud'. She jumped out from the bed to clear up the curtain when she was blowing me. She jumped out from the jacuzzi to ask drink for me when my dick was just hard. If the other girls in HOE do this to me, I'll make shouting to them 'WTF do u think u r doing?'. But a smile came to my face when Rio did this to me. 'I want to make everything perfect', she explained to me when she came back and continued the blowing. She reminded me the girls I'd fu*ked in the school time. It seemed like I was not in HOE, but in pre*oria university fu*king a teenage. Lol
matthew0506
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 223
View Profile
Posted: 2015-09-04 19:10:51
Edited: 2015-09-04 20:07:29

Regarding to the service, I have my secret of success to deal with the newbie ladies, Lol. I've seen more than half ladies in HOE. I promise you Rio's service and orgasm is the top level as long as you know how to treat her as a girl rather than a lady.

Anyway, I'll order champagne when I win the racecar game. I'll order red wine when I aim for peace and quiet. They are all for sell in HOE but without tag. Choose the right drink which match your mood for today. Cheers! Happy punting!
martinm
martinm - Re: Review - Rio - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 904
View Profile
Posted: 2015-09-04 22:27:54

I generally do not go with the young girls on ESA, including those at HOE. I just think that they need to try other things in life before they get into this industry. Just a personal feeling. A .
Rio
Rio - Re: Review - Rio - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-09-04 22:30:45

Thank-you Gents,
I can only get better with everything considering I am very new to this industry.
Xx
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Rio - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-09-05 14:04:19

Hmmm. Attitude does not come from experience, but from the heart.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.