Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Do age play a big role
Do age play a big role
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-08-11 10:05:58

I am sitting thinking we all had good punt and all had our bad punts. But those a working girl age play a role of the quality of the session. Is a older girl say 40 to 49 give better service than a 21 to 29 year old. Going through all the reviews age group 40 to 49 has more constantly have better reviews than 21 to 29. Is it maybe the experience factor or are they just more mature or by now they now Wat a man's needs are

Maybe it's just me

What's your experience
Mujahid001
Mujahid001 - Re: Do age play a big role
Re: Do age play a big role
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2000
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-11 10:10:43

Good and bad in all age groups. Plenty fantastic gals in all age groups. Altho my minimum WG age would be 25 and max 50 (a good looking 50).

I punani preferences are looks/attractivenes to me driven. Even if a lady has 100 pages of 5/5 super reviews I wont be visiting if she doesnt appeal to me. Im paying afterall.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Do age play a big role
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-08-11 10:11:44

27 and older is best
Ziske
Ziske - Re: Do age play a big role
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 157
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-08-11 10:16:58

I have good reviews too and I am in the age group of 21 to 29

I am very friendly and fun and my clients enjoy my company and are always happy with my services.

I don't think that age is a major problem/factor. I just think you should give your clients the best service you can. Yes older more mature ladies have a lot of experience and can treat a man right, and knows what they want. However younger ladies too have experience. So to me it just boils down to making your clients happy and treat them with respect and do what they love too and use your experience to your best abilities
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-08-11 12:21:07

For a SP to gain experience, they have to start somewhere. I can accept that a "younger" SP still need to hone their skills...

But...

Some girls, like Ziske, has a natural talent in the sensual skills section... ;-)
Ziske
Ziske - Re: Do age play a big role
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 160
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-08-11 13:17:45

Well thank you so very much sweet @MrShyGuy mwha
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-08-11 13:36:31

30+ better with some exceptions.

Some girls are 25 but been in the game for 5 years. So they're good too.

Young Newbies are never fun always disappointing.
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-08-11 13:38:27

My worst is when the girls is definitely a newbie and you can sense she wants to be anywhere but here. I generally pay and leave without the punt.

Hate that feeling.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-08-11 14:15:20

Real age or advertised age :-))
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: Do age play a big role
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2272
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-08-11 14:26:33

Being a veteran SP and thinking back to when I first started the industry I didn't even know what a bj was or how to put on a condom. Now i can put a condom on with my mouth without the guy noticing the condom is on. That is only but one of the skills I learnt to know over time. The rest it to be experienced if you haven't already :)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.