Navigation
Trashy
Trashy - Massage Question
Massage Question
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 223
View Profile
Posted: 2018-06-19 13:51:42

I've never been a massage guy, but as I'm getting older the idea of it is becoming increasingly attractive. Being a typical guy, I cant imagine anything better than laying back, doing nothing and getting satisfied. :-D

What constitues a good masage from a MG? What can I expect. Would a massage from Sense Unique or Blue Eclipse compare to a massage say at Mangwanani? Or is a good massage in the industry sub standard to Mangawani but still very nice?
jjsoap
jjsoap - Re: Massage Question
Re: Massage Question
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 599
View Profile
Posted: 2018-06-19 14:15:04
Edited: 2018-06-19 14:15:36

Never been to Mangwanani so can't really compare. Don't think the massage might be 100% to the standardcof Mangwanani, but the overall experience is same if not better.

I do know Stormpie is a qualified Somatologist, and there are other ladies that are also qualified Massues

You will not regret going to either SU or BE. Service is absolutely top class.
in69
in69 - Re: Massage Question
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1297
View Profile
Posted: 2018-06-19 14:38:03

Professional massage venue will not give you HE and nude body slides but will leave your body relaxed to go for a MG here to complete the release..
Stormpie @ Sense-unique
Stormpie @ Sense-unique - Re: Massage Question
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1705
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-06-19 20:43:34

On 2018-06-19 14:15:04 jjsoap said:
Never been to Mangwanani so can't really compare. Don't think the massage might be 100% to the standardcof Mangwanani, but the overall experience is same if not better.

I do know Stormpie is a qualified Somatologist, and there are other ladies that are also qualified Massues

You will not regret going to either SU or BE. Service is absolutely top class.

@jjsoap thank you for mentioning me... Means a lot 2 me...

Dear Trashy... My treatments go according to the gentleman's needs... I usually ask before the session starts what's the gents needs... Some gents prefer sensual and then honestly 80% of my clients love a proper massage with sensual at the end... My massage is sensual but also firm and professional... It varies according to your needs. I'm sure you will receive just as great service on the purple site as you would in a professional beauty salon... It always helps to communicate your needs with your girl of choice... I use Aromatherapy oils as well as a mixture of Aromatherapy/Swedish and Hawaiian lomi lomi massage techniques... I also offer gents Indian head massages and reflexology... So as said before depends on your needs and what you expect from a treatment... I take my massages really serious as I would when I worked in the Professional industry but it also has a nice kinky twist...

Give the MG'S a chance who knows you might end up loving it...

Kisses Stormpie xxxx

Ps... Sending you lots of love jjsoap thank you!!!
Jenna @ Blue Eclipse
Jenna @ Blue Eclipse - Re: Massage Question
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 20
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-06-19 21:16:03

Most of my clients love a relaxing firm massage first and then there's nothing that beats a sexy and sensual, body to body massage. I personally LOVE the slipping and sliding parts... things that Mangawani don't offer . xxx

*Thanx jjsoap *
in69
in69 - Re: Massage Question
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1305
View Profile
Posted: 2018-06-19 21:32:01

On 2018-06-19 21:16:03 Jenna @ Blue Eclipse said:
Most of my clients love a relaxing firm massage first and then there's nothing that beats a sexy and sensual, body to body massage. I personally LOVE the slipping and sliding parts... things that Mangawani don't offer . xxx

*Thanx jjsoap *

body slides and twists is what sets the difference and then you can always have that chance to gaze into her eyes as she moves closer and away from you.. and yes touching is allowed :-).....
Bella
Bella - Re: Massage Question
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 58
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-06-19 21:45:52

On 2018-06-19 21:16:03 Jenna @ Blue Eclipse said:

*Thanx jjsoap *

Touche (no idea how to spell that lol)
Kc @ Blue Eclipse
Kc @ Blue Eclipse - Re: Massage Question
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 70
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-06-19 22:23:41

Most clients enjoy the firm and relaxing massage in the beginning and then the naughty and sexy and so satisfying sensual at the end... Body to body, touching, teasing, playing ect... Amazing experience and clean save fun...
Trashy
Trashy - Re: Massage Question
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 227
View Profile
Posted: 2018-06-20 09:21:56

Thanks everyone for your replies. I've already decided to give the massage thing a try. I just want to align my expectations before I dive right in and sample the feast! Ladies, I'll be in touch. :-)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Massage Question
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2018-06-20 09:55:40

Very interesting reading. Something that has been a fantasy of mine for ages.
Seems like I have come to the right place to eventually make this a reality.
The only problem is to decide with which lady I will feel comfortable.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.