Navigation
YourChunkyFunkiness
YourChunkyFunkiness - The KfC Treatment
The KfC Treatment
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 114
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-12 08:24:58

You know how whenever you go to KFC/ MacDonald's and order a family meal of maybe two to four bags of chips and so forth and when you get home you find that they only put in one sachet of salt/ sauce in the bags? That's what it feels like leaving a generic session.

Sometimes it feels like a woman is holding back the real sauces during a session. Sure you get your breasts, thighs, buns etcetera, but what you're really looking for is that extra spice.

Ladies please don't give guys the KFC treatment. Spice up the visit with a few extra kisses on the cheek, button up his shirt for him while he gets dressed, prolong the goodbye with a longer hug (Hugs reduce anxiety and increase serotonin).

Hope this turns out useful.
depends69
depends69 - Re: The KfC Treatment
Re: The KfC Treatment
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 155
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-12 08:28:51

On 2018-07-12 08:24:58 YourChunkyFunkiness said:
You know how whenever you go to KFC/ MacDonald's and order a family meal of maybe two to four bags of chips and so forth and when you get home you find that they only put in one sachet of salt/ sauce in the bags? That's what it feels like leaving a generic session.

Sometimes it feels like a woman is holding back the real sauces during a session. Sure you get your breasts, thighs, buns etcetera, but what you're really looking for is that extra spice.

Ladies please don't give guys the KFC treatment. Spice up the visit with a few extra kisses on the cheek, button up his shirt for him while he gets dressed, prolong the goodbye with a longer hug (Hugs reduce anxiety and increase serotonin).

Can't agree more ....
If you this we'll keep coming back for more.... finger licken good!
Alexa
Alexa - Re: The KfC Treatment
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 88
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-12 08:40:10

I could'nt agree more. So grateful to the gents that's been visiting me. It always feel more than just a good time rolling between the sheets and 9 out of 10 times the goodbye is past the booked time. It helps that you dont pretend and being yourself
BendOver
BendOver - Re: The KfC Treatment
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 833
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-12 08:43:37

On 2018-07-12 08:24:58 YourChunkyFunkiness said:

Lol....Well Put...

Indeed need to leave the appointment feeling like..' I am Loving It' and 'It's Finger Licking Good'

Lmao
YourChunkyFunkiness
YourChunkyFunkiness - Re: The KfC Treatment
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 115
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-12 08:51:26

On 2018-07-12 08:40:10 Alexa said:
I could'nt agree more. So grateful to the gents that's been visiting me. It always feel more than just a good time rolling between the sheets and 9 out of 10 times the goodbye is past the booked time. It helps that you dont pretend and being yourself

Putting in those extra few minutes is eventually going to pay off for you Alexa. Keep it up (excuse the pun)
Alexa
Alexa - Re: The KfC Treatment
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 90
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-12 08:53:42

Thx hun I hope so.... just being myself always
Rajpotions
Rajpotions - Re: The KfC Treatment
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 177
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-12 09:12:15

Good point. Now that I think of it, this is why I go back to certain wgs.
jjsoap
jjsoap - Re: The KfC Treatment
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 833
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-12 09:12:20

A very good way of describing the feeling. Want to add to to it

Have you also notice, how many extra sauce, spices,salt are added if you are friendly and joking with the person, making her feel comfortable, relax and appreciated.

The response from the SP's are similar. If they feel comfortable and relax, they don't hold back. If not, the "spice" is missing.
Galaxy @ Blue Eclipse
Galaxy @ Blue Eclipse - Re: The KfC Treatment
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 740
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-12 09:19:44

Well if you want more than KFC don't do drive through lol I accept 30min bookings but prefer longer as even I feel rushed in that time and I don't like to rush...... I like to take things teasingly slow and then the shower in the end might just heat things up again;)
YourChunkyFunkiness
YourChunkyFunkiness - Re: The KfC Treatment
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 117
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-12 09:24:42

On 2018-07-12 09:19:44 Galaxy @ Blue Eclipse said:
I like to take things teasingly slow and then the shower in the end might just heat things up again;)

And this is why you, Miss Galaxy are a national treasure :)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.