Meg
Meg - Why are we here?
Why are we here?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5126
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-26 17:13:57
Edited: 2018-11-26 17:19:05

Dear client...or should I say 2 clients....(only today)

I just want to take the time and write to you this letter personally.
I really want to thank you for your contribution today in honouring our appointment. (NOT)

Having no decency to let me know I need to take other appointments because you feel the need to let me know 5/10 minutes prior our appointment you can't make it.

(You just got out of a meeting) 5 minutes to our meeting????
Or you got tied up and 10 minutes before the time letting me know you couldn't sent a msg or anything?

Now I'm wondering how would you ever made it on time?

And with me being under the impression that you where on your way...rushing to get bath in time do my hair and makeup; put some nice perfume on and a sexy outfit for you to see...getting everything ready... for you to tell me you can't find me on your map ( me sending 2 adress; one with a landmark).
Or couldn't send a msg?

How does it work; everyone else gets the adress right?

Please and I say this with tears in my eyes.
Why am I here?
I'm I not good enough to receive respect as I give them to each and everyone I meet?

Men are truly under the wrong impression that your business doesn't make a difference!
Believe me it does.
If only half of the clients knew what they contribute to.
Every booking helps us survive and making a living.
School fees
Water and light account
food
medication
Rent
petrol
and and and.....

Sir I hope you read this and somewhere in your heart you understand my frustration and helplessness.

Clients think this is easy money...believe me it's NOT!

Don't assume if you don't pitch someone else is going to full your time slot in 2 minutes!
No there isn't someone else because you booked that slot.

Don't think we so busy that we roll in money and can afford one or 2 cancellations a day!
We can't...even now some of us are looking for a second job to cover all expenses.

Sometimes your the only calls that girl gets remember that!

Today you took food from my table.
You made it more difficult to provide a roof over my head and honour my responsibilities as a mom.

Today I want to thank you because you could have been the first client I've seen in days....

I hope in my heart you never have to choose between eating at night; or sitting in the dark ( not by choice) or buy the things your clients needs to make her/his visit possible.

Working hard on my only day off to keep my little place clean so you have clean towels and bedding to relax on....nice oils to spoil you for that hard working man who wants to feel appreciated.

Today if you can't honour your appointment with anyone and someone's whole life exist and depends on this job...

Make your call in time.

Perhaps somewhere someone really wanted to see me.
Like I've said for years; this is a luxury.
Atleast when you have your little spoiled moments remember someone else depends on you pitching up and give her hope and a fair chance in life.

Things has changed for us all in this purple world...some of our lives depends on your business.
Not only for me but 100 of ladies out there.

I'm really sorry. ..but I'm totally frustrated!

A warm thank you to the clients that honour our time together and contribute to my life. ..thank you from the bottom of my heart!
slum_o
slum_o - Re: Why are we here?
Re: Why are we here?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 558
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-26 17:31:02

Hang in there in these tough times ladies. With the economy sitting where it is and competition growing every day, its really hard on these amazing ladies.

To the dudes, you get no benefit out of cancelling at the last minute or not pitching for an appointment you've made. So dont behave like a doos
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Why are we here?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-11-26 17:32:18

Meg its as if I could c the tears in ur eyes. I really feel for u. The closest I can come to how u feel is being stood up after making effort. One thing I can tell not all punters are like that and I pray that some guy decent would come for a booking today befor ur day ends to make u smile even if they can't make up for it. If it means anything to u sorry that someone did this to u and that u get over soon
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-11-26 17:33:13

On 2018-11-26 17:31:02 slum_o said:
Hang in there in these tough times ladies. With the economy sitting where it is and competition growing every day, its really hard on these amazing ladies.

To the dudes, you get no benefit out of cancelling at the last minute or not pitching for an appointment you've made. So dont behave like a doos

Well said
jjsoap
jjsoap - Re: Why are we here?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1784
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-26 17:34:49
Edited: 2018-11-26 17:36:38

You agree to see the lady at a certain time, and a price attached to the services you required. That means you have entered into a contract. Do you break contract with all your suppliers that easily.

This behaviour to me is indicitive of your business ethics, hope I never have to deal with you in any business transaction.

To the ladies, that constantly have to experience this. You all know Karma is a bitch, his turn will come, when karma returns her favour to him.

Now let me quess half of the guys responding to thus thread, will raise the issue of double bookings. Do you blame ladies for doing it when treated like this. I definitely don't. Do keep your double booking issues for yourself and not derail the thread.

Meg
Meg - Re: Why are we here?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5127
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-26 17:48:44

Thank you gentleman.
I wasn't only speaking for me.
Everyday this happens to most of us and it really makes it hard to stay positive in this times.

I want to say this...
REMEMBER YOU MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN OUR LIVES.
jasimo
jasimo - Re: Why are we here?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 695
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-26 17:53:01

This is such a sad state where men no longer honour their commitments/bookings.

Let you Yes be your Yes and if things happen cancel in advance or make it up to the lady. Life happens, yes, but someone lost an income as last minute replacement bookings are not easy to come by.

I am sorry to hear about this Meg and I know that more ladies are affected by this....
Alexa
Alexa - Re: Why are we here?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 494
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-26 18:05:59

I had 'gentlemen' pm me to say that he found a double at my half hpur rate. Obviously while i was getting ready to see him im not sitting on the net. Waited and waited, he doesnt pitch. Did i mention that i took his booking instead of going to the shop for necessities? When I realied he wasnt going to pitch it had started raining!!

I feel your pain Meg. Thank Goodness there are still enough gentlemen.
shoeguy
shoeguy - Re: Why are we here?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 364
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-26 18:16:42

This breaks my heart. Can I send u part payment of the booking just to add a smile to ur dial? I'm so terribly sorry Meg, plz block these 2 cunts
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-11-26 18:25:56

To all the Time Wasters, and to the idiots who deliberately disrespect all the fine ladies....

FUCK YOU !!!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.