Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - availability problems' solutuon
availability problems' solutuon
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-09-15 04:12:05
Edited: 2019-09-15 04:13:28

Each technology is suited to a style of use. So if you or your boss/slave/friend/bff can not man your first choice of communication, then the phone is not the medium for you and insisting to only use that is inconsiderate if not downright arrogant.
pm's on esa can be responded to within 8 working hours i guess and you can do so without the fear/consideration/excuse of not knowing if its safe to respond.

so decide if you are available to answer a phone with reasonable chance of success and if so, feel free to insist on phone only.

if you are only going to be available some random 10 minutes at a time that suits you, then feel free to keep those hours but specify a mode of comms that does not require symultanious availability

or if you still only want to go phone, specify you take calls from 08 to 09 (or whatever) and then make your appointments during those times.

like it or not, actually communicating with us idiots is part of your business...
Bonzaromeo
Bonzaromeo - Re: availability problems' solutuon
Re: availability problems' solutuon
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 205
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-15 05:19:33

So bloody true Ystervark!

I'm sure phone only policy works for some, but I can't see how not answering a phone can be good for business.

I'm a fan of girls who run comms via pm and whattsapp in addition to phone. They get my custom.
Louise
Louise - Re: availability problems' solutuon
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 50
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-15 07:46:21

[QUOTE;2006524;ystervark]

Each technology is suited to a style of use.

Morning.;) see that the phones and answering or not is still ruffling some feathers...;)

I personally think that answering phones is the most important tool to get clientele. But having said that.. We do not have PA's or secretaries to do that for us when we are busy.( unlike other businesses where phones are manned by other people if the boss can't take his own calls because he is in a meeting)

So if I do miss a call and see it within 15 minutes of missing it I will send a flash text,message or whatsup back saying sorry I missed it. I will however not phone back ever or send text of any form if the time that passed between missing call and me seeing it is more than 15 minutes.

I have never had any problems by doing so. But I always worry about the day I might.

As a rule I never make contact with existing clients first and wait for communication from their side. When I missed a call that is the only time I do this.

Love the pm system and email generally response from my side will be within a hour.( this does not work for guys that want to do a short notice punts thou, but works for guys that want more info without giving there nr to 20 ladies before deciding on his next punt.) I still do want a call to set an appointment and to give u my address.

Whatsup. I do answer enquiries via whatsup.(so if I do not answer when u phone feel free to leave a text) I do not like to set a appointment over whatsup however, I prefer a call when you do decide to set an appointment. Girls generally don't want to do whatsup as guys abuse the system and keep you busy chatting or start the send me pics or low and behold start sending us dic pics.

Lastly.. No numbers or withheld nrs.. Losts of ladies do not answer them as there are some real shaddy characters out there lately.
(Sadly the good guys that knows their are some shaddy ladies out there too,that is only trying to keep his work nr safe is also affected by this)

I have always answered those calls and even set appointments, but after something that happens in past week I will not do so anymore. I will answer give you basic info. But when u want to set an appointment and want my address you will need to show your nr. ( I know it seems a bit pitty to some punters but we are only trying to protect ourselves..

My two cents about this issue.. And I think most ladies will agree on the why's and how's.

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: availability problems' solutuon
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-09-15 07:47:17

Just wait until you have to communicate with an advertiser via text message only - it's painful. And by that I mean no calls are accepted.
Louise
Louise - Re: availability problems' solutuon
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 51
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-15 07:55:31

On 2019-09-15 07:47:17 RealRod said:
Just wait until you have to communicate with an advertiser via text message only - it's painful. And by that I mean no calls are accepted.

That would never work for me.. I prefer to hear a voice.. Text messages is time consuming and written text can be very misleading and can lead to misinterpretation.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: availability problems' solutuon
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2019-09-15 11:22:51

like the idea of dedicated phone time

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.