Navigation
jumbo1
jumbo1 - honest paraplegic
honest paraplegic
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 40
View Profile
Posted: 2020-01-11 11:25:14

Hi to all on the purple site. Could some people just be honest I'm a big boy and can take it and totally understand if you're not comfortable with seeing a paraplegic. I always tell the lady I'm like this I'm not in a wheelchair I do walk with crutches are you comfortable with it. Some aren't and other's are and that's ok. Now I'm not mentioning name's as I really don't like trouble and maybe it's a one off I book a lady at a certain establishment tell them the whole story not a problem come in its all good. When I get there off we go to the room I always make sure I have a bath before I go see any lady clean shaved smelling nice. I ask not to use oils as I can't go for a bath afterwards as they've got showers and I've got bandages on my feet more for protection not to get sores anyway this is now a problem for her and she can't wipe me off with a towel and she needs the oils and so on. I start feeling uncomfortable and I can see she really doesn't want to so I pay her (the establishment ) and just left. Why tell me it's fine and then do that I already hate myself for being like this and now that just makes it worse. So please can the ladies out there inbox me if you would comfortable with seeing me. I'm respectful clean and all I ask is for someone to be full of fun so I forget all my ups in life for that moment someone to hold to talk to that I can just feel normal. That would be great. Honesty that all I want. Johannesburg or pretoria area thank you
Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Re: honest paraplegic
Re: honest paraplegic
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3896
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-01-11 12:04:06
Edited: 2020-01-11 12:07:17

First... My playroom is upstairs so I won't be able to see you...

Second... Part of my service is a deep tissue massage with FH. This is what I offer... Unfortunately my massage cannot be done without oils. So it will definitely be a problem. A essential massage can can be done without oil...

My advice to you... make sure what kind of massage she offers and tell her upfront that oils is not possible... If you are a single guy, I'm sure ladies won't mind travelling to you... that might be your best option...

One of my best experiences in Pretoria was with a paraplegic... his tongue... oh my goody... his tongue... :)))
Mila
Mila - Re: honest paraplegic
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 405
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-01-11 12:16:50

Why you not ask lady to travel to you? I think it easier for you to be around your place and lots lady can travel.
Hope someone can help you.
Good luck!
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: honest paraplegic
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4060
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-01-11 12:42:04
Edited: 2020-01-11 12:43:20

There are 2 totally different issues here..... no oil massage and you being disabled. I cannot do a no-oil massage, but I have no issues with disability if you can make it up one flight of stairs.
Maybe skip the massage. You may omit any part of the service that you are not comfortable with but that will not change the price. Btw once wiped down the oil is hardly noticeable and most guys seem to have slightly dry skin anyway.
There are many ways to skin a cat. Possibly a basin of water and soap or a damp towel or a piwder wipe down. I used these very effectively before I had a shower fitted.
P.s. It is only in the adult massage scene where you find shower facilities. Very few salons, spas or massage therapists have shower facilities.
Lalaa No.1
Lalaa No.1 - Re: honest paraplegic
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2203
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-01-11 12:51:22

i am able to do deep tissue massage without oil (but not sensual massage)

i can also use baby powder to massage you instead of oil.

i can commit to massage only.
Ke_Malose
Ke_Malose - Re: honest paraplegic
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 47
View Profile
Posted: 2020-01-11 12:53:37

On 2020-01-11 12:51:22 Lalaa No.1 said:
i am able to do deep tissue massage without oil (but not sensual massage)

I mean who would resist your massages? Think he might have himself in for a treat with you
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: honest paraplegic
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 8861
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-01-11 13:03:32

I am comfortable with people who are injured,or with body challenged i prefer putting it like that.than to say disabled,but my problem is that i become too caring.because its in my blood,i worked with disabled people for 6 to 7 years.i mean bed ridden people, i do like meeting people on catches because some of them have these amazing stories to tell.i do have a client using cratches,he likes to visit me and we just chill and take things slowly.i am proud of him,because he is using catches and he works for himself.after the doctors had told him,he will never walk in his life.instead of giving up,but he fought for his life:))

All i can say is try to find a lady,who has a bit of experience in how to accommodate you.because if you keep visiting ladies who arent experienced,it might end up destroying your self'esteem

Just my 1 cent advice
Lalaa No.1
Lalaa No.1 - Re: honest paraplegic
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2204
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-01-11 13:07:34
Edited: 2020-01-11 13:09:23

On 2020-01-11 12:53:37 Ke_Malose said:
On 2020-01-11 12:51:22 Lalaa No.1 said: i am able to do deep tissue massage without oil (but not sensual massage)

I mean who would resist your massages? Think he might have himself in for a treat with you

you making me blush. thank you

if he will trust me or choose me , he might get a surprise
Ke_Malose
Ke_Malose - Re: honest paraplegic
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 49
View Profile
Posted: 2020-01-11 13:10:55

On 2020-01-11 13:07:34 Lalaa No.1 said:
On 2020-01-11 12:53:37 Ke_Malose said: On 2020-01-11 12:51:22 Lalaa No.1 said: i am able to do deep tissue massage without oil (but not sensual massage)

you making me blush. thank you

if he will trust me or choose me , he might get a surprise

If he doesn't , you sure know who's looking at you right?
Sassy Miss Monika
Sassy Miss Monika - Re: honest paraplegic
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1683
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-01-11 14:29:42

On 2020-01-11 12:16:50 Mila said:
Why you not ask lady to travel to you? I think it easier for you to be around your place and lots lady can travel.
Hope someone can help you.
Good luck!

Totally have to agree with you here . It makes his life a whole lot easier and I think in his case the booking might even be a whole lot sexier and erotic having your masseuse come to you to play in your domain and help you create a fantasy making ur living space your naughty play ground

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.