Navigation
Courtney
Courtney - Help me make this trip happen.
Help me make this trip happen.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 699
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-10-19 14:18:16

Hi All.

I am way overdue for my Cape Town visit, and the plan is to head down this weekend to start off the trip that I have planned.

The trip I had planned is the following:

22 October to 1st November
CAPE TOWN

1st to 4th November
JHB for social

4th to 9th November
PE

9th to 14th November
EAST LONDON

I would really love to make this trip happen, but I need a little help just to get to Cape Town, from there I can handle the rest
The problem is that JHB is so quiet I can barely keep afloat nevermind afford plane tickets or accommodation.

So, to keep it simple, if there is any gent who is willing to help me out, please let me know.
I am happy to come to some sort of arrangement based on what you would prefer and am very flexible on this.

IxxkdkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkdkC mmmmfkdkkffkkfku 99
f you are a gent in any of the cities I plan on visiting, or even somewhere else entirely, and you can lend a hand please let me know ASAP, flights go yo every day so I need to get it booked soon.

Total amount that I need assistance with to make my trip happen is R3500.

I am not expecting anyone to fund the full amount, literally any help towards this figure is a huge huge help and will be repaid generously

Xxx

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.