Navigation
Seopesesa
Seopesesa - Helping the ladies
Helping the ladies
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 46
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-21 14:06:08

This follows from a thread by Miss Paige, sorry to "steal" your idea. I think it would be a good idea to pay your favorite lady/ies upfront for a booking to help them through this time. Of course there is a level of trust that needs to be there. I know plenty of ladies that are trustworthy which I can trust to help with an upfront booking. So please ladies and gentlemen let's work together to help each other. I know there are a lot of punters who are also taking financial strain, but there are also a lot of us that are getting our paychecks every month regardless and I think that is an extremely fortunate and blessed position to be in.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Helping the ladies
Re: Helping the ladies
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2020-03-21 14:10:23

I am in agreement with you on this one.

But with a subtle amendment.

I would only look for one lady for the next three months. Make a deal with her in terms of exclusivity and pay her enough so that she is not seeing anyone else.

At least then you can still pomp and be relatively safe.

This is however based on the fact that you two can trust each other to be monogamous in this arrangement.

Not easy to find. But hope springs eternal.
Le Belle
Le Belle - Re: Helping the ladies
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 400
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-03-21 14:12:37

Wonderful post.

XoXo
Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Re: Helping the ladies
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4250
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-03-21 14:16:04
Edited: 2020-03-21 14:17:42

On 2020-03-21 14:06:08 Seopesesa said:
This follows from a thread by Miss Paige, sorry to "steal" your idea. I think it would be a good idea to pay your favorite lady/ies upfront for a booking to help them through this time. Of course there is a level of trust that needs to be there. I know plenty of ladies that are trustworthy which I can trust to help with an upfront booking. So please ladies and gentlemen let's work together to help each other. I know there are a lot of punters who are also taking financial strain, but there are also a lot of us that are getting our paychecks every month regardless and I think that is an extremely fortunate and blessed position to be in.

Wow... I salute you for understand our position... I'm not someone who can beg or ask for favors... I will rather work my ass of in providing my services... This means a lot to me... I feel so blessed in times of anger and worries...
Seopesesa
Seopesesa - Re: Helping the ladies
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 47
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-21 14:17:30

On 2020-03-21 14:10:23 Bruv said:
I am in agreement with you on this one.

But with a subtle amendment.

I would only look for one lady for the next three months. Make a deal with her in terms of exclusivity and pay her enough so that she is not seeing anyone else.

At least then you can still pomp and be relatively safe.

This is however based on the fact that you two can trust each other to be monogamous in this arrangement.

Not easy to find. But hope springs eternal.

If you can do that, good for you. Unfortunately not all of us can cover a lady's entire expenses for 3 months. I believe every little bit helps.
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Helping the ladies
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9322
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-21 14:22:43

On 2020-03-21 14:10:23 Bruv said:

Buddy .. without being nasty, just realistic .. not gonna happen ;)
Louise ( Miss Red)
Louise ( Miss Red) - Re: Helping the ladies
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2095
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-03-21 14:47:58

Exclusivity contracts are very hard to maintain.

Money plays a big role in this. There ain't many guys that can afford it. (as Boobs53 said)

Those that can will get bored quickly. Punting is done by most to experience varaity. It will be to much like a relationship for some;)

As for the ladies to have a solely exclusive contract with you most ladies would want there to be something more than just money,a connection of sorts. Could get very soul destroying to just be expected to stay home go nowhere talk to no one and wait on one guy unless there is some deeper connection.

Rather find yourself a gf then because in the end it will feel the same.

Or find a low volume provider. Aleast you won't be souly responsible for her income but you will know the network is smaller and risks are lower.

Right now most ladies are shifting towards lower volumes not because there ain't enough punters,there still is enough out there, but because they want to minimize their own risks and yours.

[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2020-03-21 14:58:50

"Right now most ladies are shifting towards lower volumes not because there ain't enough punters,there still is enough out there, but because they want to minimize their own risks and yours"

With all due respect.

No

Ladies are more quiet because there are less money to spend on punting. As a result of a myriad of reasons.

[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-03-21 15:06:56

"Buddy .. without being nasty, just realistic .. not gonna happen ;)"

No offense Boobsie, it is simply a scenario that I predict that can work. It won't work for all. Obviously not.

It is just a safer option for both punter and lady to still operate. You would not be able to pay all of her current expenses, that would just be ludicrous. But paying someone something in a lockdown situation is still better than nothing at all. Obviously everyone should be looking at cutting their expenses. That Netflix and MNet etc ....

Again that is a number that needs to be negotiated between you so that both parties are happy with the arrangement.

This week is only the start of the measures in SA. Lets wait two to three weeks and revisit this idea of mine. I am willing to bet a bottle of 3 year old KWV brandy that the situation would have changed dramatically and exponentially, and that the option between having any income at all as oppose to nothing would not be such a bad idea.

But then maybe I am just living in my cuckoo world ????

How the hell would anyone know ?
Louise ( Miss Red)
Louise ( Miss Red) - Re: Helping the ladies
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2096
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-03-21 15:09:43
Edited: 2020-03-21 15:13:09

I have had enough calls today to make it seem as normal as pre corona. But have turned all down except 1 regular. I am currently busy negotiating time for another later on today or tomorrow morning.

Yes it has been quieter the past week but that does not mean it ain't still happening out there.. go look at the review section it still is happening... right now it is fear and uncertainty that keeps some away and not money.

And I am not disputing that money to punt will dwindle in coming weeks. That is almost a given under circumstances.

But i for one have of my own accord decided to adapt the way I work and made cuts in my expenses to be able to cope better when worse should come.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.