Miss Fleur - New Age Self-Help Books
New Age Self-Help Books
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 141
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-12-06 12:27:56
Edited: 2022-12-06 12:50:55

Hi Purple world

So I thought I would do a post on a different topic every now and then.

It's a great way to get people to engage and share different opinions and perspectives.

Also a view into personality types :)

So, why I think New Age Self-Help Books is a crock of shit....
(My own experience)

Being a very sensitive and socially awkward, shy teen and a bit of a prude before I started in the industry, ha ha....
Yes, you guessed it, I turned to self help books, E-books, blogs and various articles and so on.

1. The secret
Yes in a way you attract like minded vibes and energies.
However a bit far fetched when it comes to believing with all your heart you will eventually stay in a mansion if you work a normal 9am-5pm.

2. Why men love bitches
Actually the best I have read as a self help for "nice" girls. It is true that if you are too nice you eventually become a doormat....

3. Think like a lady, Act like a man. Not too bad either, however I doubt most men will wait for 3 months to get intimate with a lady. So potentially a way to chase away a good match.

Besides chemistry and attraction is a strange thing..... We are after all hardwired to seek intimacy and connection.

4. Positive thinking.
Not bad at all.... However, can be a disaster if you whole-heartedly believe..... Bad things happen which can lead to resentment.

5. The very clever salesmen that place a scientific label on their published works. Eg.... Saying x, y and z, using this phrase during this moment will release endorphins like dopamine which will instantly make you more attractive to your crush.

6. If I left something out. Feel free to share xoxo

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.