Navigation
Liza
Liza - Liza's Point of View
Liza's Point of View
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 530
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-10 23:21:49

Now.... This is going to get me some enemies with my fellow queens,but fuck that also! I just had enough and need to say it like it is.

To ALL THE PUNTERS,
I DONT HAVE a "Cum once" policy! I hear many clients complaining bout girls that have that. I DON'T.

I don't sell an orgasm, I sell Time. So if you know your body, who the hell am I to say you can only orgasm once?

Even if we try for the second time, and it didn't happen, then cool.... All in good fun. Nothing to be embarrassed about.

Respect for the ladies that have that rule or condition. I just DON'T have that.

IM A OLD SCHOOL LADY!
I entertain for time paid!

Liza
Xoxo

Belgarion
Belgarion - Re: Liza's Point of View
Re: Liza's Point of View
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 135
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-10 23:38:22

Respect to you
shoeguy
shoeguy - Re: Liza's Point of View
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 962
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-10 23:42:05

Mad respect for this lady
Liza
Liza - Re: Liza's Point of View
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 532
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-10 23:46:10

On 2020-09-10 23:42:05 shoeguy said:
Mad respect for this lady

Ahhh... thank you! Smiley face.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Liza's Point of View
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-09-10 23:50:38

Absolutely brilliant post. I had never actually thought of that "orgasm vs time" angle. Those same "cum once" WGs will still take all the money if you don't cum or can't perform - that's when they claim they're selling time - but that concept's suddenly thrown out the window when the inverse happens and a punter's ready to go again.

The girls who don't take pleasure in what they do make this industry such a pain. It's really night and day being with them and being with girls who really get into. I've actually had to TAP OUT with some girls trying to go multiple rounds. Felt bad with one because she REALLY seemed to want it again.
CatEater
CatEater - Re: Liza's Point of View
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 23
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-11 00:50:24

Thanks for this, hopefully more will learn from from an old scholar like you and sell time. Once paid for an hour and left in 5 minutes because of this policy.
Liza
Liza - Re: Liza's Point of View
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 534
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-11 01:29:01

On 2020-09-11 00:50:24 CatEater said:
Thanks for this, hopefully more will learn from from an old scholar like you and sell time. Once paid for an hour and left in 5 minutes because of this policy.

Not on!!! Damm... She could have offer you a massage, back rub, a drink, Damm even just chatting for a bit,and then offer to try again.

The typical lady that only work today, for today's money and not repeat business for next week, month or year.

robert69
robert69 - Re: Liza's Point of View
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 70
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-11 02:17:41

Agreed, I pay for time, if Im lucky enough to cum multiple times within that time paid for then that should be acceptable.
Njammies1
Njammies1 - Re: Liza's Point of View
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 106
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-11 06:32:34

Why didn't I visit this lady yet. Every time I read her contributions on the forum I'm more impressed. And she reminds me of a lady I saw working at a venue that I always wanna book, but not yet. Liza stay as nice as you are.
Arnie619
Arnie619 - Re: Liza's Point of View
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 25
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-11 06:52:42

God bless you. Too many WGs come across as money hungry and forget the whole experience aspect. Shit, if someone advertises a GFE I damn sure would expect to cum twice. Ladies take note.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.