Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-26 07:13:12

Name: Alex

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Ferndale

Full Profile: [View Alex's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
This is hands-down the most conflicted booking I've ever experienced, and I'm inclined to put that down to the possibility pf her having an off day.

Physically immediately attractive! She was quite friendly over the phone and open minded. The venue nails that balance of being clean, well designed in terms of discretion.

Alex was extremely sociable, likable, and able to effortlessly carry a conversation. To cut straight to the chase, just as thing were starting to t get going, she would stop and say that we were being too loud... and then we' try pick up were we were again, and then another pause to lower the T.V volume because she could hear someone outside. I think she said something about a land lord or something... and after that abrupt commercial break once again, this time with me concentrating on the awkward task of maintaining the quiet, but this time she wanted to go slower, and to this particular sort of rythm. I had the tact to glance and the time and ask if she would do a doubles booking later which she was open to chatting about and setting up.

After I left I recieved a text asking about my interaction with the suggested sub for double... whom I literally hadn't spoken to at all.

AGAIN, we all have bad days, or perhapse she's simply a tad shy or whatever the case was. A familiar friendly gent I had a passing chat with on my way out claimed that there was no such noise restrictions of fear of being too loud, etc. I literally put it down to Alex's sheer nerves that somehow interrupted the booking intermittently and me having to abandon expectations and leave things incomplete. In terms of service and privacy, seeing someone stressing and anxious, and all that is extremely unsettling and you quickly get the feeling that an outcall booking you put you more at ease.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 2/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until JustinTheFall built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.