Navigation
Prima Fucky
Prima Fucky - Added extras that must fall
Added extras that must fall
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 61
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-02 16:20:10

I really do think OWO should be included in WG's standard fee and not be charged as an Added extra. Punter can decide/choose to have it covered but fee be not reduced. 95% (unofficial stat)of punter prefer it uncovered anyways...
What else must fall, fellow punters?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Added extras that must fall
Re: Added extras that must fall
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2021-04-02 16:29:56

Those supremacist who charge extra for another round and clock watchers must fall Cum once policy must be abolished...
Liza
Liza - Re: Added extras that must fall
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1841
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-02 17:21:30

On 2021-04-02 16:29:56 sexychad said:
Those supremacist who charge extra for another round and clock watchers must fall Cum once policy must be abolished...

I agree on all above EXCEPT for the "Clock watchers". I don't think you would be happy if the punter before you stay longer and you sitting two blocks away waiting for confirmation to come to the entrance. Also, the previous punter smell is still on the lady as she didn't freshen herself up because he over stayed. Also, I believe you want clean towels and a clean shower and and.... I don't think you would like to be held up and settle for less. I must fall under a "Clock Watcher " as I give the best to my clients. They are equally important to me.
Liza
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1842
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-02 17:25:22

On 2021-04-02 16:20:10 Prima Fucky said:
I really do think OWO should be included in WG's standard fee and not be charged as an Added extra. Punter can decide/choose to have it covered but fee be not reduced. 95% (unofficial stat)of punter prefer it uncovered anyways...
What else must fall, fellow punters?

I'm old School. So OWO is included in my standard fee. I see anal and BDSM as extra. Something I don't cater for.
Georgebendsit
Georgebendsit - Re: Added extras that must fall
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 75
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-02 17:29:33

OWO should be as standard as the punter doesn't insist on a plastic bag before muff diving.

What's good for one ....
Punting pirate
Punting pirate - Re: Added extras that must fall
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 116
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-02 17:33:49

Guys, it's selfish to expect every wg to ignore the clock... Remember wgs work by the hour, so you have understand that if you book for hour, don't expect two... Besides, the lady has to clean up and get ready for the next booking....( Have to agree with Liza)..

On the other hand, a wg cannot show you the door as soon as the hour is up... Surely, if the session is good, then a few minutes over the hour is not a train smash...??? Especially, if the wg knows she doesn't have an immediate booking...
What do you say ladies...??

Well the only thing I would like to see fall, is a ladies panties... Especially if they're covering a slim, sexy hot white body....
Liza
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1843
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-02 17:38:03

On 2021-04-02 17:33:49 Punting pirate said:
Guys, it's selfish to expect every wg to ignore the clock... Remember wgs work by the hour, so you have understand that if you book for hour, don't expect two... Besides, the lady has to clean up and get ready for the next booking....( Have to agree with Liza)..

On the other hand, a wg cannot show you the door as soon as the hour is up... Surely, if the session is good, then a few minutes over the hour is not a train smash...??? Especially, if the wg knows she doesn't have an immediate booking...
What do you say ladies...??

Well the only thing I would like to see fall, is a ladies panties... Especially if they're covering a slim, sexy hot white body....

You have it right. I agree on the few minutes. I allow max 10min over the time. To say thank you, get you a drink to go and a hug and kiss goodbye.
BurningMan
BurningMan - Re: Added extras that must fall
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 313
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-02 18:11:26

I rather visit a SP that doesnt watch the clock. I have been very lucky in the past, and have to ask the lady if the time is up. If i am over my allowed time i always offer to pay extra.
Prima Fucky
Prima Fucky - Re: Added extras that must fall
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 62
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-02 18:12:34

I'm old School. So OWO is included in my standard fee. I see anal and BDSM as extra. Something I don't cater for. [/QUOTE]

You are appreciated Liza. Please pass the wisdom to the new school wg's, coz at this rate bj will end being charged as an extra...
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Added extras that must fall
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-04-02 18:17:50

Hi please let me explain what I meant by 'clock watcher' it is those girls that after the 1st round (cum ) even if it is 5 - 10 min into a session and you paid for a 60min session... suddenly ask you to leave and refuse for a second round or to give you a massage... this is fine if they upfront and say you paying to cum once but they quote per hour... I find that not on

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.