Georgebendsit
Georgebendsit - Black Books and other Ladies' modus operandi
Black Books and other Ladies' modus operandi
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 76
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-03 15:35:10

Hi Ladies
I have twice (of many, many) seen ladies that use the traditional "black book" to store numbers, appointments etc.

How many of you use this system?

Them books are dangerous items!

I would have assumed most use their smartphones nowadays??

A thread covered before,: What names or nicknames do you use to store the numbers of the clients, especially regulars?

I shat myself once when a SP needed to urgently change her number and sent a notification to all her contacts. I saw punters I know and know of on that list !!! SCARY. Fortunately it didn't show my real info.
Liza
Liza - Re: Black Books and other Ladies' modus operandi
Re: Black Books and other Ladies' modus operandi
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1849
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-03 21:54:14

On 2021-04-03 15:35:10 Georgebendsit said:
Hi Ladies
I have twice (of many, many) seen ladies that use the traditional "black book" to store numbers, appointments etc.

A thread covered before,: What names or nicknames do you use to store the numbers of the clients, especially regulars?

I shat myself once when a SP needed to urgently change her number and sent a notification to all her contacts. I saw punters I know and know of on that list !!! SCARY. Fortunately it didn't show my real info.

That's why they steal the ladies phones. Cos lots of ladies moved from black book to phone. So her phone is her "Black Book".
Liza
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1850
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-03 22:05:43

The old fashioned Diary got replaced by Smartphones. Now, 30 years in this industry, been around the block. Diary entries of clients nrs are twice incripted. I've swopped x or xx or xxx nrs, then reposition another one or two, so the nr you read isn't valid.

Liza
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1851
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-03 22:06:58

Apologies... Typo error..20 years in industry... My bad.
johndoe69za
johndoe69za - Re: Black Books and other Ladies' modus operandi
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1326
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-03 22:56:51

On 2021-04-03 22:06:58 Liza said:

Also known as swapping x for xx...
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Black Books and other Ladies' modus operandi
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3849
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-03 23:03:09

I have a diary good old fashioned one. That I use every day twice a day morning and night. There is something therapeutic about actual pen and paper. Nowhere is numbers it is personal writings. Not to safe numbers;)

As for daily appointment book. My google calender works fine but again no numbers, there is no need to add numbers on calender. All my numbers saved on Google and not SIM or phone. Can't access this if you don't login through Google. Appointments will be written up as " blue shirt 10h00 for 1M or 1fh" or "Grey at 14h00 for Qy"

I save names as it is given to me on first contact. But later I will change that to something that is unique to that person.. always wears blue shirts.. he will become blue shirt;) or if he behaves 50 shades of grey he will be *Grey* being taught connective memory techniques as a highschool student.. it is easy to remember that *blue shirt* is actually Jan and *Grey* is a actually Koos.

Whatsup has become a problem for me as I am currently trying to get rid of all the numerous numbers that have accumulated over time on whatsup ;) it is damn time consuming.. lol because google back up is a bitch because even if I deleted all of them today and I haven't done a back up after I deleted it. . and tomorrow I have to load my whatsup on a different phone because a screen cracked it will bring all those numbers back again;)

I do not leave my phone's laying around especially with new clients... maybe with a regular trusted client yes it will be there on my table but still always in my sight. But my phone is pretty damn useless even if it gets taken... call logs and text cleared. And numbers saved to google. Have taken my whatsup and loaded that on a totally seperate phone now that is not same as the dailing/calling phone ;) until I have all that numbers cleared because I don't know how many might still be personal numbers and not punting numbers. I hope to in future motivate guys to all have punting phones so that it won't matter if the number is on whatsup.

And I have stopped taking my phone with me to shops or to town. Once had a phone knocked out my hand into pieces pretty sure. It was an attempt to grab it.. and few weeks ago someone tried to grab my handbag. I stopped using handbags when I was in Gauteng and in CPT I got a bit lax till that happend so no more hand bags anymore. Small purse with just what I need to go do what I need to do.

I think I am doing my best to keep punters safe and so does many other ladies like Liza..i think guys should put in the same effort to keep themselves safe.

Btw.. that lady that did a broadcast or group text was out of line doing that. It definitely ain't a nice thing to do to add people to groups or broadcasted text where their numbers is visible to others.

ilovemywoozle
ilovemywoozle - Re: Black Books and other Ladies' modus operandi
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 977
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-04 06:33:24

@LIZA:
That's why they steal the ladies phones. Cos lots of ladies moved from black book to phone. So her phone is her "Black Book".

I know an SP for a few years now. In that time she has had 4 phones stolen. Glad my number in them was punter phone, but I was still a bit nervous about it.
Kooni
Kooni - Re: Black Books and other Ladies' modus operandi
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1966
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-04 09:06:00

On 2021-04-03 22:06:58 Liza said:

Don't think of it as a typo, refer to it part of your "encryption" technique you are using.
Liza
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1854
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-04 10:29:56

On 2021-04-04 09:06:00 Kooni said:
On 2021-04-03 22:06:58 Liza said: Apologies... Typo error..20 years in industry... My bad.

Don't think of it as a typo, refer to it part of your "encryption" technique you are using.

@Kooni.... You make me laugh...
Very clever. Lol... Thank you.
Punting pirate
Punting pirate - Re: Black Books and other Ladies' modus operandi
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 118
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-04 13:08:12
Edited: 2021-04-04 13:10:21

On 2021-04-03 15:35:10 Georgebendsit said:
Hi Ladies

What the fvck are you saying...?? Are you drunk, because I don't understand a word....

"I have twice (of many, many) seen ladies that use the traditional "black book" to store numbers, appointments etc".... ???

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.