Navigation
Galaxy @ Be-sensual
Galaxy @ Be-sensual - Just a friendly request....
Just a friendly request....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1291
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-04 14:29:43

Dear Mr Punter,

As we all know life gets hectic sometimes. Things happen unexpectedly that we have no control over.

As you made your booking yesterday with me, I have to believe that you had every intention of cumming to visit.
Then a msg saying you were running a bit late as you have to draw money quick..hats off to you for awesome communication and I didn't mind waiting for you...
Then you just don't show up. You did read the message I sent you with no reply :(
Now, like I said... things happen that we don't have control over but please in future just a quick message to cancel won't kill you...
You missed out on.....
Me helping you get ready for your shower...seductively unbuttoning your shirt..... my fingers trailing your chest, down to your pants... I can feel you harden already under my touch as I start to remove your pants... I join you in the shower, washing your back.... your whole body while I plant kisses all over.. you pull me closer... putting both your hands on my firm ass... wanting me... as we look into each others eyes, I see the desire burning in yours and feel my body react.. then our lips meet... sweet.... sensational.... we slowly make our way to the room still with our lips finding each other... wet and hot you pick me up and slowly lower me onto the bed..

To be continued......
This is fine that you missed out, but not cancelling caused another gent to miss out and this is a bit selfish of you mister.
So please... just a quick "I can't make it" message will be much appreciated in future!

Lots of hungry kisses..

G xxx
BurningMan
BurningMan - Re: Just a friendly request....
Re: Just a friendly request....
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 323
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-04 14:44:25

Maybe the dog ate his phone and the ATM his card.

Galaxy i hope you get spoiled this cumming week.
Galaxy @ Be-sensual
Galaxy @ Be-sensual - Re: Just a friendly request....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1292
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-04 15:31:31

On 2021-04-04 14:44:25 BurningMan said:
Maybe the dog ate his phone and the ATM his card.

Galaxy i hope you get spoiled this cumming week.

Lol something like that ;) thank you kind sir mwah xxx
Plod1975
Plod1975 - Re: Just a friendly request....
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 187
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-04 16:15:05
Edited: 2021-04-04 17:06:47

After reading your post miss Galaxy and the promise that you will write such an alluring message... kinda makes me feel like I want to make a booking and not rock up if you going to to the same for me...

But then again, after reading that and should I ever have the opportunity to make a booking with you, there is nothing on this sweet planet that would keep me from visiting your Galaxy.
goofy123
goofy123 - Re: Just a friendly request....
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2236
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-04 16:21:06

What.......missing an opportunity to see the Galaxy???

I fail to see how that could happen...I hope nothing bad happened to the punter.

Sorry Ma'am.

Galaxy @ Be-sensual
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1296
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-04 18:00:32

On 2021-04-04 16:15:05 Plod1975 said:
After reading your post miss Galaxy and the promise that you will write such an alluring message... kinda makes me feel like I want to make a booking and not rock up if you going to to the same for me...

But then again, after reading that and should I ever have the opportunity to make a booking with you, there is nothing on this sweet planet that would keep me from visiting your Galaxy.

Awww thank you kind sir! Hopefully our stars will align one day ;) xxx
Galaxy @ Be-sensual
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1297
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-04 18:03:25

On 2021-04-04 16:21:06 goofy123 said:
What.......missing an opportunity to see the Galaxy???

I fail to see how that could happen...I hope nothing bad happened to the punter.

Sorry Ma'am.

Thanks so much handsome! You always make me feel so awesome with your compliments!

This why I don't want to come across to harsh as I know things do happen in life. I also hope he is ok :)....and if he I think a spanking should be in order he he xxx
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: Just a friendly request....
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 577
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-04 18:51:03

His biggest loss. I cant believe someone would not take the opportunity to be with you. He seriously does not know what he is missing out on.
gunts
gunts - Re: Just a friendly request....
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 492
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-04 19:02:52

@Galaxy. Sorry it happn to you....
Cause of your limited availability and times many punters long to get a booking and cant.... To the gent who did manage and did not pitch: I hope it was a dire life threatening event. If not, then you cost another punter the rare opportunity of a lifetime.
Galaxy @ Be-sensual
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1299
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-04 21:03:01

On 2021-04-04 18:51:03 AnthonyEdwards said:
His biggest loss. I cant believe someone would not take the opportunity to be with you. He seriously does not know what he is missing out on.

Awww my time with you was absolutely amazing! #naughtygrin

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.