Navigation
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Condom size.... which size are you;)
Condom size.... which size are you;)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3856
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-04 16:04:46

Most girls have regular sized condoms which works well in most cases;) Some girls have a pack or two of varying sized condoms but it ain't a common placed practice for ladies to stock all sizes.

Guys that know their size and knows normal regular sized condoms don't work for them usually bring their own condoms. Because they know the benefit of a perfectly fitted condom.

Below is a link to help you determine the size of condom that will work the best for you.

A well fitted condom might the the difference between a stress free mindblowing session or a stressful interrupted session.

goodmenproject.com/featured-content/andrew-smiler-how-to-size-a-condom/

matata2
matata2 - Re: Condom size.... which size are you;)
Re: Condom size.... which size are you;)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 91
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-04 16:22:45

I always though I was extra large, until my last girlfriend told me I was actually a small :-)
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Condom size.... which size are you;)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3857
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-04 16:34:44

Just like when ladies are picking the right bra size..size does matter ;)

If it's to small it will be a pinch to fit into it, if it's to big it won't be doing you any favours either;)

A good fit is always better;)
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: Condom size.... which size are you;)
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 582
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-04 20:16:15

On 2021-04-04 16:04:46 Miss Red (aka Louise) said:
Most girls have regular sized condoms which works well in most cases;) Some girls have a pack or two of varying sized condoms but it ain't a common placed practice for ladies to stock all sizes.

Guys that know their size and knows normal regular sized condoms don't work for them usually bring their own condoms. Because they know the benefit of a perfectly fitted condom.

Below is a link to help you determine the size of condom that will work the best for you.

A well fitted condom might the the difference between a stress free mindblowing session or a stressful interrupted session.

goodmenproject.com/featured-content/andrew-smiler-how-to-size-a-condom/

What about Sheathed Katana's?

I always have this struggle, i have been pondering if those trick balloons that the clowns use to make sausage dogs with would be any better
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3858
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-05 07:18:42
Edited: 2021-04-05 07:20:28

On 2021-04-04 20:16:15 AnthonyEdwards said:

What about Sheathed Katana's?

I always have this struggle, i have been pondering if those trick balloons that the clowns use to make sausage dogs with would be any better

Sheathed Katana. :) Hehehe

Sure you make one hell of a piercing impression every time;)

But lucky for you most regular condoms have ample length so that should not be a problem.. but if it is check out Playboy condoms they have extra length slim/regular/large fit condoms.
boeta01
boeta01 - Re: Condom size.... which size are you;)
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 45
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-05 08:55:58

Really Good question Miss Red. All the shop I've been usually only have one size. Any advice on where to find different sizes?
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3861
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-05 09:13:25

On 2021-04-05 08:55:58 boeta01 said:
Really Good question Miss Red. All the shop I've been usually only have one size. Any advice on where to find different sizes?

A good adult shop. Also try ordering online. Take some time reading packaging in discem and clicks..;) most people just run in and grab the first packet they see;)

Will see if I can post some links. Can also ask your clicks or Dischem pharmacist to order for you if they don't stock what u need. My local clicks have been stocking female condoms since I asked them too order for me. Went there like 3 times just when I arrived in CPT and they never had so asked them to order for me. I collected my order and since then they carry two different brands on their shelves.

Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Condom size.... which size are you;)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5338
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-05 09:36:51

On 2021-04-04 16:22:45 matata2 said:
I always though I was extra large, until my last girlfriend told me I was actually a small :-)

Reminds me of an all-round small built guy who always thought he was huge. He's paying and I will tell him just what he wants to hear.... and I'll sound bery convincing while I'm at it.
boeta01
boeta01 - Re: Condom size.... which size are you;)
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 46
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-05 12:29:18

On 2021-04-05 09:13:25 Miss Red (aka Louise) said:
On 2021-04-05 08:55:58 boeta01 said: Really Good question Miss Red. All the shop I've been usually only have one size. Any advice on where to find different sizes?

A good adult shop. Also try ordering online. Take some time reading packaging in discem and clicks..;) most people just run in and grab the first packet they see;)

Will see if I can post some links. Can also ask your clicks or Dischem pharmacist to order for you if they don't stock what u need. My local clicks have been stocking female condoms since I asked them too order for me. Went there like 3 times just when I arrived in CPT and they never had so asked them to order for me. I collected my order and since then they carry two different brands on their shelves.

Thank your very much, will definitely do that
Mr Nobody
Mr Nobody - Re: Condom size.... which size are you;)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 342
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-05 13:48:37

I once said the following at work - some laughed, and some were totally confused hehe....

Condoms come in 5 sizes
-small
-medium
-large
-extra large
-and Anacondom

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.