Navigation
Tisha
Tisha - Quality in a Service is not what you put in. Its what your Client receives off i
Quality in a Service is not what you put in. Its what your Client receives off i
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 436
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-12 10:06:52
Edited: 2021-04-12 10:07:48

Your feet haul you through thousands of steps per day, being one of the most crucial parts of the body. Let me help you take care of them, by pampering you with a Jacuzzi soak (@Amsterdam)/ Bubble bath in the tub (@home). This will help calm the central nervous system and promote relaxation.Followed by a theraputic foot massage and soak. I will do a foot scrub to get rid of excess skin, finishing off with a pedicure.

Male grooming is also available on the menu. This is done with a shaving blade and foam. (Unfortunately I don't wax.)

My rates remain the same as these services are included in my time from 30 minutes upwards .

30 min 600
60 min 900
90 min 1300
120 min 1800

Looking forward to spoiling you lots.

Be blessed always
Regards
Tisha
Tisha
Tisha - Re: Quality in a Service is not what you put in. Its what your Client receives o
Re: Quality in a Service is not what you put in. Its what your Client receives o
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 438
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-12 11:19:31

Hi Guys sorry for the error , trying to correct it but the site is not updating.

Title suppose to read :

Quality in a Service is not what you put in. Its what your Client receives off it

Sorry once again :-)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.